It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2008, 07:36 AM   #1
(male)

Carbon HB User
Problems staying erect

hi im new to this forum, im seeking advice on a sensitive situation. im 25 and having problems keeping erect whilst having sex. i think its psychological but im not sure. when i have sex i am erect during forplay, oral sex and when she is on top but the problem is when im in the position missionary or doing doggy i can only stay erect for bout 2 mins wheras when shes on top i can go 30 minutes plus. pls some advice is there something wrong with me?

Old 04-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #2
(male)

Mortis HB User
Re: Problems staying erect

I suffer with exactly the same problem myself. I suspect mine is psychological too but I also think there are other factors that contribute too. I am currently overweight and my blood pressure is normal but slightly to the higher end of the normal scale. I suspect that these both have something to do with it.

I also have hypoglycemia too. I am not diabetic but I am hypoglycemic. This seems to show that when my sugar levels are not balanced, I have more pronounced problems. I have been regularly working out at the gym since October now and I have noticed a mild improvement after loosing a little fat and gaining a little muscle, however this does mean that the problems are even more pronounced when I have not eaten well.

Another thing I also managed to notice is that if there was a fair amount of oral sex before the intercourse, I could sustain my erection much longer but I have also noticed that if there are distractions then I tend to loose it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread