It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2008, 01:49 AM   #1
(female)

whosdatgirl_07 HB User
do guys get sore after...

Just really curoius, when having sex for a while and all that friction, i usually am pretty sore afterwards, even though i am totally into it at the time so dont really need the lube, if i am sore does that mean the guy would be too????????
i mean cos they are just as sensitive arent they?

Last edited by whosdatgirl_07; 05-24-2008 at 01:50 AM.

Old 05-24-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User
Re: do guys get sore after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdatgirl_07 View Post
Just really curoius, when having sex for a while and all that friction, i usually am pretty sore afterwards, even though i am totally into it at the time so dont really need the lube, if i am sore does that mean the guy would be too????????
Guys can get sore if there is not enough lubrication. Even sore to the point where they have an abrasion on the skin that lasts for a few days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2008, 11:35 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I agree with AZMan,
If theres not any ''frictions ''burns no I'm not sore after, but with that said at times if there fast rough intercourse when my g/f is on top sometimes she bounces up to high and my penis comes out and misses's bends it and when that happens yeah I'm sore for a few days.
but just in general we don't get sore just from normal intercourse at least I never do.

Old 05-25-2008, 02:21 AM   #4
(male)

xxfirstonexx HB User

my ex girl was kinda small down there and we used to have trouble getting it in sometimes. More often than not she would be the one that was sore, i could always tell during sex when she was hurting... didnt like that.
Sometimes my penis would get a bit sore, but i remember it felt really good having sex when i was sore

Old 05-25-2008, 04:37 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Dynobot HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdatgirl_07 View Post
I will tell you of my experience. This is TRUE not made up or exaggerated.

Years ago me and a gf used to have insane amounts of sex, after a long weekend of having sex on and off for the whole three days the side of my shaft was raw to the point of bleeding.

Another female who used to like it very hard made me very, very soar due to the repeated impact on her uterus, my whole penis would be soar for days because I would bottom out so forcefully and for so long.

Closed Thread