It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2008, 01:44 PM   #1
(male)

sooosad HB User
soft erection

hi, i am 30 years old and im having problems with getting a complete hard erection, and keeping it up. Lately i have had to use bands to keep an erection, is that going to hurt me in the long run if i keep doing that? Is there any other option i could try?

Old 06-25-2008, 06:07 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: soft erection

Go see your family Doc and get a simple blood test for low T, or testosterone. It has become a fairly common problem among males due to various meds, environmental factors, pollution, water supply, & etc. If found to have low T, either your family Doc can script a gel based solution (rubbed on arms each day) or you can be referred to a Uro or Endo. Either way, the remedy is very safe and effective and works wonders.

Low T also effects personality, mood, blood pressure, cardiovascular health, depression, & a whole slew of other factors. In fact, low T can kill over the long run.

Good luck...You're too young to have these issues.

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2008, 08:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooosad View Post
hi, i am 30 years old and im having problems with getting a complete hard erection, and keeping it up. Lately i have had to use bands to keep an erection, is that going to hurt me in the long run if i keep doing that? Is there any other option i could try?
gonna agree with executor.. but if you are diagnozes with low T make sure they do further testing to find a cuase (if there is one its either gonna be no cause or a tumor on the pit gland) make sure you have your estrogen checked as well as T levels.

If thye put you on T replacment make sure to ask about HCG shots in addition to the T gel/shots. HCG shots will keep your fertile and help keep your testicles from atrophing as much (yes your boys will shrink no matter what but HCG will keep them form shrinking as much. I went from golf ball size to large grape size. but thats better then the not being able to have sex at all.)

oh and using penis rings will not hurt you int he long run. Now if you abuse them by wearing them to long you potentially could but if used correctly they wont.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-25-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 06-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #4
(male)

Rob59 HB User

Hey Buddy,
Just my two cents and not an attempt to discredit the guys who mentioned testosterone. It's a very hot topic these days but more important, it's a very controversial topic among professionals as well. Again, I don't mean to knock other opinions and after all, it's what your doctor thinks about testosterone, testosterone replacement and augmentation that counts.
True story: I was having erection problems as early as when I was in my late twenties. I could achieve a complete, robust erection but I couldn't maintain it to save myself. This problem developed into a severe bout with premature ejaculation and the problem of losing my erections became increasingly debilitating - not to mention embarrassing. By the time I reached my late forties I could barely work up an erection and the quality was so poor that I gave up attempting penetration. In my early fifties - and here's the main point - my heart literally blew up and I had to have major surgery to correct a congenital condition that nobody knew I had - least of all me.
My point is that more and more doctors who treat erection problems regard the strong possibly that erection problems could be signaling another condition that must be diagnosed and treated as well.
As one male to another, please find a doctor who will give you a complete, thorough workup and run from any doctor who implies "it's all in your head"
Wish you well man, Rob59

Last edited by Rob59; 06-25-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Closed Thread