It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2008, 01:14 AM   #1
(female)

Luvnmarrage HB User
I need help with Husband's hidden penis.

Hi, I have a problem. My husband has a hidden penis, behind a fat pad. He lost a lot of weight, over 100 lbs years ago. but he still has a very large fat pad. I don't think he sees it as a problem, it makes his penis seem extremely small. plus over the years we have been married it seems to be getting smaller? if that is possible. The problem is he has to hold the fat pad back when having sex, and we can only have sex in certain positions. Also, I can hardly feel him anymore.

I would like to know, is there anything that can be done about a Hidden Penis, and how do you talk to a man about this problem.

Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tfkeel HB User
Re: I need help with Husband's hidden penis.

Yes. He needs to go to a doctor, and sooner rather than later. His penis "getting smaller" over the years may be due to atherosclerosis and if it is, it is giving you warning of impending heart disease. Obesity is another huge risk factor, so he has 2 major symptoms which, if caught early in his life, could be dramatically reduced by modern medicine and surgery. There are some very fine minimally-invasive techniques which could extend his life
by many years.

The other thing which is totally non-invasive and may help is a "penis pump".... they are not hugely expensive and work in about 90% of cases to
get a fully-extended erection. If he is somewhat erectile still, this has almost a 100% chance of improving things for you two.

I don't know if a plastic surgeon could help by removing the fat pad. In certain cases, this can be effectively done or at least, reduced.

I think you talk to him just like I started out. He needs to see a doc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2010, 12:45 AM   #3
(male)

ok418e1 HB User
Lightbulb Re: help with Husband's hidden penis

My wife convinced me that she actually enjoyed getting my fully retracted hidden penis to come out to play -- without physically touching me!

She would just open her mouth wide above my penis cave, and repeatedly whisper 'Haah' (gently blowing warm air over it, as you might do in order to fog up a pair of eyeglasses for cleaning).

Then she'd TRY to hold me in her mouth without touching me -- the sensation of her warm whispers enveloping my ever-expanding penis NEVER failed to please!

In other words, she found a way to lessen my embarassment by consistently rewarding my retracting penis with oral sex.

Instead of falsely ooh-ing and ahh-ing about how big I was, we celebrated the earliest stages of the engorgement process -- over and over and over again.

God, I miss her.

Last edited by ok418e1; 06-25-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: tweak wording

Old 06-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: I need help with Husband's hidden penis.

There is an operation, which is simple. It cuts the ligaments, so that the penis hangs out from beneath the fat pad. That is another option.

Closed Thread