It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
(male)

prego54 HB User
im a male and it burns when i pee, what does that mean?

im a male and after me and my pregnant girlfriend had sex last night when i went to pee it was burning, what does that mean?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
(female)

BettyYork HB User
Re: im a male and it burns when i pee, what does that mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prego54 View Post
im a male and after me and my pregnant girlfriend had sex last night when i went to pee it was burning, what does that mean?
you need to get to the doctor ASAP..sounds like you have an infection - could simply be a urinary infection... but best to have a full screening for STD now dont freak at this and not implying and waywardness but you could have thrush or Strep B- now no nooky with that pregnant girlfriend till you and the GP & midwife have sorted this out. If she gets or has an infection it could lead to her going into labour early...SO CHECK THIS OUT NOW! meanwhile lots of cranberry juice and lemon and barley water. Let me know how it goes...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

it is likely a prostate infection. they can be stubborn to cure. if it doesn't go away with the first round of antibiotics from the doctor, don't hesitate to tell him/her that you need a stronger one, or a longer round.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
(male)

norton54 HB User

If it only burned the one time it's nothing to worry about but if it continued then it's definitely an infection. Mine always burns a little after sex but then goes away. Been doing that for years.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
(female)

BettyYork HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by norton54 View Post
If it only burned the one time it's nothing to worry about but if it continued then it's definitely an infection. Mine always burns a little after sex but then goes away. Been doing that for years.
umm that is interesting is the burning actually in your penis in the urethra (tube from bladder to tip) or on the outer aspect round the glans - head of penis...are you circumcised or not roundhead or cavalier...cause could be a friction thing if managed to dance a long time in your penetration and move to climax. the other thing to notice is do you have to milk any remaining semen after ejaculation - as you can have a retrograde ejaculation or a lack of freeing of all ejaculation which might account for the burning inflammation sensation. I love the way you men are opening up to problems we girls are always on about our bits and pieces periods and stuff and sometimes I worry that you men do not always open up on problems...you are helping me to understand.

Closed Thread