It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
(male)

altera HB User
penis not erect for long

Hi all,

I'm very new to the sex world. Am 24 years, but never hanged out with girls before..therefore never had a gf in my life. School/university is over and its only now that i've started thinking about life outside books.

I've had sex with 2 girls so far(both within the last month)....lost my virginity..but something is majorily wrong.

In both occasions, my penis gets soft within a minute or two during intercourse. Moreover, i don't feel any sensations while having intercourse.

I enjoy blow jobs and lots of kissing and touching my partners body..this gets me erect instantly...but during intercourse my erection seem to fail..why would this be the case? and why do i not feel anything during sex? i certainly enjoy the blow job experience....on both ocassions i've used a condom...couldnt *** inside but only with blow job or hand job. Im not a big man, and my penis is probably just average size.

Several people have said to me that i might be nervous, but i doubt this is hte case. I think i'm very much at ease.

Oh, i think this might be worth mentioning, i've never masturbated on my own...its only recently that i've realized what this is all about..i have erupted in my sleep several times tho..

I'm getting worried about my situation and am thinking to see a doctor. But i found this forum. Really hoping to get some insight about this weird sex behaviour.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tfkeel HB User
Re: penis not erect for long

It's really not so uncommon or weird. You are probably just not getting enough stimulation. If you are wearing a condom this lowers the sensation, too.

The vagina is wet and it is not as tight on your penis as someone's hand or mouth can be.

It may be as simple as this.

There's also another mechanism at work. It's the blood supply to your body. Keeping that erection means that the body has to give up some of it's blood and keep that out of circulation. If your body feels the need for that blood to continue your necessary functions, it will drop that erection like a hot potato. It knows you can live without a hard-on but you need the blood for your brain and your vital organs.

When you have a hand job or a blow job, there is no other exertion of your body. You are at rest. Your body needs less blood supply, your heart rate is lower, etc.

If you use the "missionary" position with yourself on top, you also have to maintain your position upon the woman by using your knees. This adds a lot of stress and muscular output from your body.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-13-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: How to.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
(male)

altera HB User

Thanks for the response. I have tried the girl-on-top position and still the same effects. I don't believe lack of energy or blood flow is an issue.

It could be that the vagina is not so tight or i have a small sized penis.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

tfkeel HB User

I have an above-average penis on most charts that I have seen except the rediculous ones aimed at selling something. And I have encountered vaginas which just weren't too tight.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:02 AM   #5
(male)

altera HB User

somebody suggested that I try anal sex and see how that goes.

Last edited by altera; 08-13-2008 at 08:02 AM.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:21 AM   #6
(female)

gwoman HB User
Wink Re: penis not erect for long

Quote:
Originally Posted by altera View Post
somebody suggested that I try anal sex and see how that goes.
Anal sex is definitely tighter, you feel all of it. No matter what size you are, if you are considering it and if she is willing to do this, it must be done slowly and with a lot of lubrication.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-13-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: How-to/ TMI.

Closed Thread