It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
(male)

RFP123 HB User
embarrasing penis problem

When erect my penis is 5 inches long and slightly under average girth. But normal according to size criteria and obviously works fine because I have fathered two wonderful (now grown up kids)
Problem is that often in view of others - even my wife when not engaged in anything sexual, it can be as you might describe 'micro penis size' shrivelled up to no more than an inch long and patheticaly small and thin!
I have lived with this and the occasional taunt from moronic 'alpha males' who have seen me, sniggered and remarked 'what is that?' Question is, do other men suffer this problem and what is this condition called?
I know I don't have anything to prove at my age (58) but it really hacks me off that I could be the butt of snide comments and should iI ever be in hospital or similiar would be the subject of a 'laugh' for the nurses or other staff when discussing their days work. Is there any way I can improve my lot or an I forever to be labelled the guy with the little one!
Vapour

Old 08-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: embarrasing penis problem

the smaller a man's flaccid size, the larger the percentage his penis increases during erection. the larger a man's flaccid size, the smaller the percentage of increase.
there are "showers and growers". yours is a grower. mine is as well. that being said, if anyone were to comment, I would take them down like a tiger. it is simply professionally and personally inappropriate, and anti-social behavior. some people need to learn manners the hard way. if I have to teach them, well, it's not really my problem. I do it more as a service to others.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #3
(male)

JP99 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
the smaller a man's flaccid size, the larger the percentage his penis increases during erection. the larger a man's flaccid size, the smaller the percentage of increase.
there are "showers and growers". yours is a grower. .
I'm the same way. It is even worse after I have been really physically active, like running or playing ball. I have a 6" erection that's just a tad under 5" in circumference, yet I've always felt that at flacid state I looked like a 6 yr old down there. My erection size is considered normal (if the sources of data are truthful) yet I have always felt self conscious compared to other guys in the locker room because of the obvious size difference just walking around. You are not alone in this. If you are that self conscious, just go sit on the toilet and stimulate yourself some before hitting the shower and you should be a little fuller.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Straight away I will add the Me Too card! It is very annoying, as mostly it is in the locker room when you want to look good and there it goes again - shrunk! Excercise and cold weather both having equal effects! For me it is both the testes and penis, and I thank my lucky stars I have a foreskin as this is the only bit showing sometimes!

I think this is where the surgery to cut the ligament above the penis would help, but the repercusions of this do not justify the surgery in my opinion. What can help, trimming an overly hairy groin area and losing weight to help reduce any fat that is in the area. Certainly most guys whose penis shows normally tends to be on the thin side!

As a poster says, a bit of a massage before the shower can help, or just being discreet and using a towel for all times apart from the actual shower can help stop the taunts.

Closed Thread