It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 08:40 AM   #1
(male)

athomas8705 HB User
Swollen Epididymis/Testicle

Three or four days ago I noticed pain coming from my left testicle, found out the epididimys was swollen after checking it out. Today this morning the pain was unbearable, but seemed to disapate as the morning went on. Still very tender, and the left testicle (same one with swollen epididymis) now is swollen. The swelling goes up the tube on the pubic bone as well.

I went to the doc, he said it is most likely an infection, gave me antibiotics and vicoden (Spelling?)

He did however say that if one testicle is substancially lower than the other it could be a torsion and to keep an eye out, right now it's about 1/4 inch or so higher than the non affected one. Could that be due to the tubes or whatever swelling up? I'm not sure what would make the affected testicle raise up so high...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2008, 02:49 AM   #2
(female)

sheliajonas2000 HB User
Re: Swollen Epididymis/Testicle

I would be curious to learn which antibiotics you were given. I had a friend who had a similar problem and it has lasted with a friend of mine for over 10 years. He was given Doxycycline, Zithromax, Flagyl, Cipro and probably more stuff but no luck. He complained that he had a fire burning through his penis and testicles but the doctors could never find the problem. he got this problem from having unprotected sex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread