It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
(female)

cindy6203 HB User
Unhappy Semen Discharge

HELLO,
MY BOYFRIEND SOMETIMES HAS SEMEN STAINS IN HIS UNDERWEAR NOT ALOT BUT LIKE ITS SPOTTIE, AND WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX BEFORE THIS OCCURS, AND I'M A LITTLE WORRIED THAT HE MIGHT BE CHEATING, THIS DOES NOT ALWAYS OCCUR EVERYDAY..SHOULD I BE WORRIED THAT HE MIGHT BE CHEATING ? OR IS NORMAL FOR A MAN TO HAVE A LITTLE DISCHARGE ? PLEASE ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE GREAT !

THANK YOU
CINDY

Old 09-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
(male)

JP99 HB User
Re: Semen Discharge

How do you know they are semen stains and not dribbles from his going to the bathroom? How do you know they are fresh? Do you live together and you are looking at his underwear in the laundry pile, or are you looking at them after you take them off to have sex? If you are pulling them off while fooling around, it's normal to emit a small amount of lube from the penis upon arousal. It's not normal for guys to just walk around and drip semen though.

I think you are being paranoid. If it were semen stains created by putting underwear back on after being with a woman, then you would be able to smell his crotch or his undies and recognize the odor of another woman. If he washed himself off before putting the undies back on, then there'd be no semen dribble. If you think he is cheating from other clues, then be snooping into his cell phone and e-mail and not his underwear stains...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2008, 05:36 AM   #3
(female)

cindy6203 HB User

yes we do live together and i do look in his underwear when he gets home from work while he is in the shower and its white stains! and yes maybe i am being paranoid, but i feel that urine stains would not be white..and on the weekends when he is with me he does not have this problem. we have had some arguments about this and it just makes me sick to think he's cheating ! he has no email or cell phone as of this moment, so i cannot check into that ! and i've done some research on the net about signs of cheating and some fit and then some dont..and guys will not tell the truth if they have cheated !!

thanks for any comments !!!

Old 09-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

To answer your question. It is normal to have stains in your briefs every now and then. Some guys have pre-calm discharges, where others don't. Basically, when some of us get excited (not meaning that we are cheating) during the week, or day we may have a bit of a discharge. This is normal. If a guy have sex, and don't urinate after to flush out his penis, then it is very possible for what's left in his penis to be discharged into his shorts. This isn't wrong or a crime. For cheating I would look for other signs, like no erections, loosing his erection when he's with you. Behavior changes! Don't worry about the discharge thing, it's normal.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #5
(male)

JP99 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy6203 View Post
..and guys will not tell the truth if they have cheated !!

And women do?

lol

sorry--couldn't resist

Old 09-10-2008, 06:10 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

men very often leak semen when they have a bowel movement.
the pressure on the prostate forces it out of them.
because their urethra is several inches long, it might not work its way out until after he was done, and might very well end up in his underwear.

Old 09-10-2008, 08:31 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy6203 View Post
i do look in his underwear when he gets home from work
Why on earth would you do this? If you were already suspicious he was cheating, looking in his underwear won't give you proof of anything. I realize you live with him, so there is obviously a commitment there, but that kind of behaviour is a pretty telling indicator that this relationship has problems. And if he isn't cheating, how healthy is it for you to be so suspicious? If I were him, and not cheating, this would be a giant problem. And for you, why are you with someone you don't trust?

Old 09-10-2008, 02:23 PM   #8
(female)

cindy6203 HB User

Well I Have To Thank You Guys For All Your Comments ! It Has Helped In Seeing Different Points Of View Other Than Just My Bad Thoughts Eating Me Up And Not Knowing What Things Can Occur Such As After Having A Bowel Movement! ..and He Does Not Loose Erections At All When He Is With Me, As For Talking He Doesnt Know How To Do All That Often So Its Hard For Me To Ask Him Things That Bother Me !
But Anyways I Really Appreciate Your Helpfullness And Your Criticisms...

Closed Thread