It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
(male)

DomZ88 HB User
pulled my penis : ( and now doesnt work

Hi its about my penis....it started when i was 15 i had masterbated about 2-3 times that day and after that i went on the web and saw an ad for penis enlargement so i tried pulling my penis from the tip of the head. Didnt pull that hard but hard enough did it 2 -3 times. Next day i had realized diffrences when i masterbated, they were same symptons im currently having today, my penis doesnt get erect at the 12 oclock position anymore its always hanging straight down (i realize this goes down during age but this happened all of a sudden). Its not as flexible meaning it feels like its gonna break, it hurts if i move it. soft erections, hard to maintain erections,needs alot of stimulation to at least get it hard and theres still a red scar of where i pulled it 4 years ago. the head doesnt get engulfed with blood and feels like rubber wierd puss feeling, the color of shaft and head changed also(looks like its dead). Less desire for sex , alot less sensation in penis. Sometimes it hurts when i pee, when i masterbate after 1 minute i ejaculate (if i havent masterbated in a while). When i ejaculate its also more waterery than actual sperm. I think thats all my symptoms, please can you give me an idea of what i have and what i can take to get it better, im only 19 im supposted to be in my prime for sex instead i have a penis of a 60 year old, it would be much appreciated if you can help me.
thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2008, 08:50 AM   #2
(male)

muscles16 HB User
Re: pulled my penis : ( and now doesnt work

It sounds like you have damaged the veins, if it looks like "its dead" it sounds like its not getting enough blood, I would go see a doctor and tell him the whole story asap, good luck

Old 09-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #3
(female)

andiesq70 HB User
Re: pulled my penis : ( and now doesnt work

It sounds like you need to see the doctor! No matter how embarrassing it may seem if you want help in regaining your youthful activity then do something about it. I'm worried you did some damage, so make sure and get a professional opinion. Good luck!

Closed Thread