It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
(male)

Imnotahippie HB User
vein on penis popping out.

i noticed today after sex that a vein on my penis was popping out. kind of scared me cause i have never seen any veins on my penis before, a few months i sprained my ankle and then got a blood clot, so now i'm on blood thinners, but prior to this during either sex or masturbation staying hard was really difficult, at most times it would go almost completely soft and now that i'm on blood thinners that problem went away, but a vein started popping out about 3 hours after sex and it really scared me cause ive never seen that on my own.

anyways any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Tom.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: vein on penis popping out.

These veins or normal. Perhap since you've been on the meds, your penis have been getting harder than it has in the past, causing the veins to show? Could this be the case. you mentioned have erection problems before.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2008, 06:26 AM   #3
(male)

Imnotahippie HB User

thats what i hope. its just worrying me since its my little guy.

i talked to my doctor and he said that the meds would not cause this. but its probubly nothing. i'll get it checked out once my job is done witch is the middle of next week

thanks

and one more thing. its now 2 viens that are popping out. and they pop out about 1/4 of an inch when soft the hole langth of the penis.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Thinner blood might make it easier to get more blood to the penis, hence the veins sticking out. Things sound normal. It will be interested to see if things change back after you come off of the thinners. If so, and you don't like the change back, maybe taking a small dose of aspirin once a day will help restore the blood flow and lead to better erections. Prescription blood thinners are not something you want to be on for any longer than necessary.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
(male)

Imnotahippie HB User

so i saw the doctor yesderday and he explained it to me. my blood clot is on my upper inner thy and so the blood needing to get around ended up useing my penis to go through. since i posted this i now have 4 vary large viens that poke out about 1/2 " going all over my penis.

anyways thanks a ton for your help guys.

The Dude!

Closed Thread