It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2008, 01:52 AM   #1
(male)

kanjix7 HB User
Penis swelling due to dry masturbation

I've been masturbating for about two years now. I'm 18 btw. Well long story short I sort of been masturbating a little too hard these past two years, without lube. I am circumcised. The penis is sort of swollen on the back, there is no pain and I urinate just fine (This would happen time to time but usually I would wait a few days to let the swelling go down...well in the past year I never gave it a break). It has been swollen for the better part of a year.

Now let us disregard my idiotic continuation of masturbation and let us come to the point where I am now. I have stopped masturbating for a while now. I'm going to give it a few months before I go and even so much as rub the thing again. I decided now would be a good time to tend to the swelling. I have been placing ice on the said area (ten minutes at a time) and have not been touching it for anything other than releasing urine. It has been three days since I stopped masturbating.

So yeah the PENIS just looks swollen (imagine the back of it just a little fatter) on the back a little below the head. It is only noticeable when flaccid.
Any tips on what I should do? Again, there is no pain or function problems. The only problem is when it is in a flaccid state it is a little swollen on the back and the swelling curves the penis slightly. The swelling feels soft like the rest of the penis and not hard.

So what should I do? I know now to always be gentle and use lube.

The following user gives a hug of support to kanjix7:
Sardar Hussain (11-15-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: Penis swelling due to dry masturbation

good idea to stop for a while. if that doesnt help you might want to see a doc

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-29-2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Response to deleted post removed.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Going dry, as well as using too much pressure even when you do use lube, can cause swelling. I agree that you should give it a rest for a week and once the swelling goes down (hopefully), then you start using a suitable lubricant and each up on the pressure. If things aren't better after a week, then consider seeing a urologist.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:36 PM   #4
(male)

kanjix7 HB User

UPDATE: When I place Ice on it (not directly of course) for like 5mins straight it goes back down to a normal penis (first time I have seen this in a while ), but when I take Ice of it goes back to it's swollen state.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #5
(male)

kanjix7 HB User
Exclamation Re: Penis swelling due to dry masturbation

More advice would be lovely. It's still swollen a bit. Would massages help reduce the swelling of the area?

And is it really that bad to worry about it? Have I simply just damaged the area and let it grow back in a different way while maintaining it's proper function and health.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #6
(male)

kanjix7 HB User

Will Vitamin E help at all? Can someone please assist.
Also will the massages help?

I am going to see a doctor in December if the swelling hasn't gotten any better. The swelling hasn't gotten any worse by the way. I will give it to the end of November...but I need input from anyone here please.

Last edited by kanjix7; 11-04-2008 at 01:51 AM.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:07 AM   #7
(male)

ronniegib70 HB User

I think that's something you should lay off for a while so you do not cause permanent damage. For what it's worth.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #8
(male)

sethshaun11 HB User

How long did it typically take to go away? I think I'm having the same problem for the first time and it is scary

Closed Thread