It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2008, 05:52 AM   #1
(male)

marley09 HB User
Penis irritation and spots after intense/lots of sex

Hi,

So, I have a uncomfortable problem with my penis and I'd really appreciate some advice.

After a lot of sex, like 3 or 4 times a night over a few consequective nights my penis got rather irritated. I got these tiny purple spots all over the glans and upper foreskin and the foreskin became slightly tight and cracks which was quite painful. It sounds like a yeast infection, but the pictures I have seen online seem much more severe then what I have. Towards the end of the week the sex was becomming painful for me and I thought something was wrong. The sex was really great, and i dont think there was any problem with her natural lubricant. Since this is with a new girl I have of course been using protection (only for penetration), but have had oral and play etc without.

It took about a week to go away, luckily my new girl had left at that stage and I didnt have to tell her. As a bit of an 'experiment' I masterbated 3 times last night without lube. My glans seemed unaffected but the foreskin became quite sore and a little swollen. Swelling is gone this morning but it is still a little red and sore.

Let me give some background. I have been single (and sexually inactive) for 1 year. Before that I was having unprotected sex with my long term girlfriend. Towards the end of this relationship I got similiar symptoms (but much slighter), now it seems much worse. Such as to put me out of action for a week. Since the sex stopped it was never an issue for the last year. I was also quite sick last year and on antibiotics for a few months. I have read that antibiotics can cause a yeast overgrowth which can result in penial yeast infection.

The new girl had a few one night stands before we met, she used protection and didnt have any symptoms of an STD. Also since i have the symptoms before her I dont think it has anything to do with her. I would hate to get her checked out unnessarily. I never sleep around myself, and havent had any sex since the previous girlfriend.

So my questions. Could this be some latent yeast infection which only becomes a problem when I have lots of sex? Or could it be an STD that I have carried all this time? Could it be a simple matter of wear and tear? I mean how much sex should I be able to have... although it was never really a big problem before (maybe a bit sore after 4times, but recovered in a day or so). Should I go to the doc with this? And should she go even though she has no symptoms? I plan to do a candida detox over the next month and hope that improves the situation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

A concerned guy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Penis irritation and spots after intense/lots of sex

I don't know, but it sounds like you had a lot of sex and it may have caused some mild trauma. Masturbating dry probably didn't help out much. I suggest you leave your penis alone. No sex or masturbation. Keep it clean and dry and see if it starts to heal. If not, you can try an antifungal ointment or simply go see a doctor.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:58 AM   #3
(male)

marley09 HB User

Hey, yea I was using an antifungal cream (for athletes foot) as I was advised to do. It seems to have cleared up well. however I do still feel that I'm sensitive and i worry that when she comes back (at the end of jan) the problem will arise again.

I agree... its total hands off for the next week or so

I did the candida 'spit test' this morning and it appears i do have a candida overgrowth. I will do the detox anyway

Last edited by marley09; 12-30-2008 at 04:58 AM.

Old 02-17-2009, 03:50 AM   #4
(male)

marley09 HB User

Back again,

So the rash / spots cleared up pretty well. MY gf came back and we have been having plenty of sex, maybe 2-3 times a day. I have been keeping a close eye and taking good care of myself. Up until now no real problems, except very slight wear and tear. Probably been a bit over the top actually with hygine, and using lots of Talc to keep everything nice and smooth.

Yesterday night we had a nice long session... played around to oral to intercourse. I guess it was all about 2 1/2 hours in total. I didnt think there was anything particularly intense going on, however towards the end she did dry up, but we carried on regardless for 10 -15min or so i guess. At the end i pulled out and she masterbated me through the condom, which i gotta say felt pretty good at the time. I didnt really notice anything immediately but last night when we went to bed and the action started i quickly saw that these spots / rash had returned, this time its quite sore also, not itichy but more a burning sensation. She also mentioned feeling a bit of irritation down there....... is this a friction rash? or the return of a yeast infection? bear in mind protection has been used at all times.

any ideas please help!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:25 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

she also needs to be treated for yeast. You have just been reinfected from her mouth.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:20 AM   #6
(male)

marley09 HB User

Really? She shows no signs of yeast down there, and no signs of thrush or anything in her mouth.

It seems to be clearing up well after 3 days. I havent used any treatment except for keeping it nice a dry with Talc. Is there an explanation other then yeast?

Old 02-19-2009, 05:26 AM   #7
(male)

olives HB User

ive had this before.. does she have shave stubs? and also if she sucks to hard it could be little tiny blood clots on the surface of the skin. if u know shes totaly clean than consider wat i just said.. butttt we all know the best idea is to get checked.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:54 AM   #8
(male)

marley09 HB User

ok so i called my GP. She says it most likely is yeast. She is putting us both on Canesten for 5 days and advised to come and see her if this does not clear it up.

Closed Thread