It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
(male)

gcl HB User
No Satisfaction During Sex, No Orgasm, No Feeling, Hot Sensation During Urination.

Hi all.

I've been having big problems for years now, been laughed at by doctors and told I'm lucky I can last hours and have finally just about given up. I have no feeling during sex, never have. I have had 3 sexual partners, all 3 felt different and acted different during sex, but I've never had any satisfaction during intercourse. It doesn't matter if its protected or not, anal, vaginal, oral or otherwise, the only way I can ever orgasm is by masturbating myself. Furthermore, if my hand is wet, or I've produced a lot of lubrication without wiping it off, and I lose traction with my foreskin, it does nothing for me at all.

I don't have erection problems, I can get an erection at will, in seconds, and sometimes when I don't want one! During intercourse, it feels like my partner is way too big for me and is like the old saying "thrashing about in a dustbin..." It's not my partner, as I've said already. Sometimes when I masturbate I can take anything from 5min up to 5 hours.

Also, to note, I have never had a wet dream in my life. When I make any kind of sexual contact with my penis, if I pee afterwards, I feel like I'm peeing boiling water and like the hole is absolutely too small and is being stretched.

I don't know if it has anything to do with it but, my foreskin is very thick and baggy. I can retract it fully when erect and limp, but it never stays retracted, it always pings back over the head. I feel like it's not retracting during unprotected intercourse though.

I've tried holding the skin back during sex, and I do feel a bit more, but it's hard to tell if I feel much better as my hand's in the way so I can't get full penetration.

I've been to the doctor a few times but got nowhere. I'm fed up with bein told I'm lucky I can last forever in bed, but what's the point when I can't finish? Hell, if I ever wanna try for a child, I don't want him/her to be the aftermarth of masturbation for heaven's sake!

I'm so distressed now, I've been sexually active since 17, 23 now and I've never had a proper orgasm!

Any help, please, much appreciated.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-16-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: No Satisfaction During Sex, No Orgasm, No Feeling, Hot Sensation During Urination

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcl View Post

Any help, please, much appreciated.
Hi, I'm sorry for all you are going through - at such a young age. I can hardly believe that you have been laughed at by medical doctors. I find this to be very unethical.

It's hard to give you any advice on what to do...

Anyway, first of all, the hot urine. Usually urine is warm, not hot. Could hot urine be a sign of an inflammation? Can you have a urine analysis to check it?

And then I don't know if you have the means (that is, if you can afford it) or if it is available in your location, but I'd suggest that you should consult someone knowledgeable about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). According to TCM, the penis is associated with some internal organs, like the liver, kidneys, gallbladder, and heart. So maybe if some dysfunction of one of these organs can be corrected, you may notice some improvement in your particular condition.

Don't give up yet.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: No Satisfaction During Sex, No Orgasm, No Feeling, Hot Sensation During Urination

Your doctors have been extremely unprofessional.
At this point, I would be willing to try alternative medicine...acupuncture, some way to balance your chi, etc.
I wonder if you grip your penis so firmly when you masturbate, that no opening is as tight as your hand. If this is the case, you can train yourself to use a looser grip.
Barring those two, if it were me, I would get a neurological workup.

Old 02-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
(male)

gcl HB User

Hi,
thankyou for all your kind words and advice, I feel better to know that people seem to care, and that I'm not getting laughed at or told I'm in a good position. The situation has gone from bad to worse over the past few days, my girlfriend is getting very upset and feels like it's her fault, and no matter what I tell her or what we discuss, she still feels the same.
I've had a blood test for abnormally low levels of testosterone, but this has come back as perfectly normal.

I'm really struggling to work things out, and it's driving me to dispair!

Thankyou all!

Old 02-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User

Since you seem to be troubled with excessive foreskin, let me suggest you have some it removed. I would not suggest a complete circumcision as that will reduce the sensitivity at the base of your glans and may exacerbate your condition but partial removal is possible and seems reasonable. The surgeon will likely try and convince you for a complete cut but remain firm - only partial - enough to cover most of the glans. Good luck.

Old 02-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #6
(male)

badpain HB User

before you do anything radical like have a partial snip try the lighter mastabating first, don't do it as often in fact dont do it for a while. When the need to release comes you will have a wet dream. If you are wearing tight underwear change to baggy or more looser ones. That helped me, my sperm was going clear because of the tight under wear, when I changed to loose everything started getting better including sensitivity.

But lay off the mastabating for a while you need to build up the sensation.

Hope things improve!

Closed Thread