It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
(male)

jaymoore299 HB User
Insensitive penis

I have a very insensitive penis which was caused by very rigorous masturbation practices when I was younger, which at times would even lead to bleeding. I have also had ways of masturbating which were abnormal, such as face down position placing great pressure on my penis pushing it downwards, which resulted in a curved penis. This also resulted in a lot of urinary problems. These days after I finish I have to squeeze the urine out because otherwise there is still quite a lot of it still in the shaft that tends to leak out.

The condition of my penis has degenerated significantly since a few years ago. While a few years back I was still able to feel all throughout the penis, nowadays there are spots where I can't feel anything at all on my penis. If I move my finger along the shaft I can hardly even feel it. The color of it has turned very dark, and the skin looks purple and brownish, this is very dark compared to the rest of my body.

This is really concerning me and I worry about what kind of a future I would have if one day my penis loses all sensation completely. It has already degenerated and gotten much darker since a few years ago when I posted about it here. Does anyone know of any treatment that can help someone in my situation? I really am at a loss as to what I can do. I have already seen a neurologist and urologist and they told me there was nothing they could do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
(male)

AMan23 HB User
Re: Insensitive penis

Hey friend how are you doing, remember me?

I see we have even more things in common than I thought!

I too have to squeeze the urine out since I've had the very same problem.. I wasn't sure if it was related or not, but it seems like it is.

Since I can't feel anything in my shaft I never now know if I still have urine inside to come out, but it seems even if I push as hard as I can for it to come out it won't. Once I thought I was finished urinating completely, washed my hands, went and sat on a chair. Right after sitting quite a lot of urine came out and it even wet my pants.. This never happened when I had sensitivity..

The only thing I don't notice is any brown or purple color. I do notice, however, that when my penis gets red it only gets in small intervals, like red squares separated by white lines if you get the idea, and not as a whole.

Is your glans insensitive too? Last week I tried masturbating using my glans as I've learned to in these 3 years.. and it seemed for a moment I had lost feeling in the glans too... I fear it's only a matter of time before what happeend to my penis shaft happens to the glans... I think I'll try abstaining again, but it's very hard.

This is all really frustrating and depressing. It's as if like I was already 70 years old, when I'm actually still 20.

Last edited by AMan23; 03-09-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Well first off, most guys have some kind of curve to their penis and they aren't all the same way, so its not from mastubation, its just natural.

Second, every guy has urine leak after they finish urinating, its the basis of the ditty: "no matter how you shake and dance, the last few drops goes down your pants". So its not unusual to have to milk your penis to get extra urine out.

It is also normal for a penis to grow darker and sometimes purple/brown colored as you get older; again its a natural thing that happens to some guys.

As far as having an insenstive penis, that can be normal as well, especially if you are circumcised. Perhaps being more gentle, using more lube and concentrating on getting more pleasure from thinking about sex than just concentrating on your penis. Your penis is just one sexual toy you have, there are many places on your body that enjoy touching and stimulation. Explore those by yourself or with a partner.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #4
(male)

jaymoore299 HB User

A curve can form from damage to the tissue and scar tissue forming which causes the penis to curve. And this can happen if one masturbates too excessively. The penis, like any other part of the body can be damaged if handled too roughly.

Also, it is not that unusual to have leaks after urination, but I know that I never experienced that prior to when I masturbated excessively in that unusual way, in which I would suppress the fluid from coming out and force it to stay in there. After some time of doing this I experienced the inability to completely flush out urine, which was one of the reasons that caused me to be very concerned and to stop masturbating that way.

And it can be natural for the skin color to get darker, but not to the point where there are parts of the penis that turn much darker than others, and in those very dark areas I can't feel anything there at all. I have zero sensation in those areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well first off, most guys have some kind of curve to their penis and they aren't all the same way, so its not from mastubation, its just natural.

Second, every guy has urine leak after they finish urinating, its the basis of the ditty: "no matter how you shake and dance, the last few drops goes down your pants". So its not unusual to have to milk your penis to get extra urine out.

It is also normal for a penis to grow darker and sometimes purple/brown colored as you get older; again its a natural thing that happens to some guys.

As far as having an insenstive penis, that can be normal as well, especially if you are circumcised. Perhaps being more gentle, using more lube and concentrating on getting more pleasure from thinking about sex than just concentrating on your penis. Your penis is just one sexual toy you have, there are many places on your body that enjoy touching and stimulation. Explore those by yourself or with a partner.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #5
(male)

AMan23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoore299 View Post
Also, it is not that unusual to have leaks after urination, but I know that I never experienced that prior to when I masturbated excessively in that unusual way, in which I would suppress the fluid from coming out and force it to stay in there. After some time of doing this I experienced the inability to completely flush out urine, which was one of the reasons that caused me to be very concerned and to stop masturbating that way.
If I may ask.. how did you exactly suppress what fluid from coming out and when?

It's that I've done some stupid things a couple of times, but I didn't do it frequently and had stopped doing it for a while before I got the sensitivity problem.

I always prefer to ejaculate into the toilet so there's no mess to clean and care about in the end.

Since I sometimes masturbated against a mattress or pillow I would masturbate that way for a while and then finish in the toilet.
But sometimes I would end up pushing it too far with no way to go back and alarmed, as I didn't want to soil everything up, I'd stupidly do a hard grip on the penis to prevent from too much ejaculate to come out. I have probably done this 10 times max, and as I said I stopped doing it about 2 years before I got the current sensitivity problem.

Since I had stopped doing that it's another thing I doubt is the case, but still if your case is similar to as I described we have even more things in common.

Last edited by AMan23; 03-13-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #6
(male)

Living still HB User

Hey Guys. Just a few thoughts. I am not a Dr. so I won't profess to know what the symptoms resultant from damage are but I do have a few thoughts based on personal experience and other discussions. One would think with damage be it long term or temporary a few characteristics would ensue before becoming permanently insensitive. 1. pain and 2. erectyle disfunction. I have found in my life being as I am circumsized that at times depending on the kind of masterbation I was into I would become desensitized. It becomes a thing of having to work on bringing it back. As we know sex has two main parts. Foreplay and intercourse. Foreplay for guys is where we get zoned in on sensations. I have found that this applies to masterbation too. You have take the time to tease yourself (not just your penis but penis also) and avaid grasping it and "going for broke". It is a relearning process. It maybe that you have injured your penis due to the curve but that is nothing to worry about longterm as you can work on the sensitizing end. Be patient, it takes time.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #7
(male)

AMan23 HB User

Quote:
I also used to masturbate face down, sometimes forcing the erect penis down very hard the whole time, or I would stick my fingers into the base of the penis and push them there, suppressing fluids from coming out. I didn't think I was damaging my penis at the time. I didn't think that was even possible. I was definitely wrong and it has really screwed my life up. And I never used any kind of lube at all, which resulted in a very worn out skin that has very little sensitivity left.
I'd like to know since I was circumcised when I was 4 years old... are you circumcised? If yes when?

Also has a doctor ever told you to do an MRI on the penis?

Old 03-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
(male)

AMan23 HB User

Quote:
I have been circumcized since birth. I have not had an MRI done, but I have had it looked at by urologists and neurologists. All they could do was to confirm that I had the problem that I had claimed that I had. That was all they could do. There are no treatments for this at all.
One thing I've though is the possibility of our circumcisions have been done too tightly, so the skin as been stretching more than it should with the penis growth as the years passed.

I've read that we are already born with the specific nerve endings for light touch, the Meissner corpuscles, and they do not multiply or regenerate by themselves anymore. So what happened to us is that they got further apart from each other until they disconnected or something, so that's why there's pratically no feeling.

The only solution would be nerve implantation, but so far it's on an experimental phase on animals.

Maybe in 10 years from now we'll be able to have sensitivity back... who knows. Regeneration, nanotechnology and biomedicine will hopefully have evolved considerably by then. Just hang in there.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-30-2009 at 07:06 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s) - please read the posting rules

Closed Thread