It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
(male)

sokk124 HB User
PC muscle & Orgasm

Ok, first off I've had sex with my current girlfriend for over a year and it's really great. But my problem is that it is very hard for me to orgasm when she's doing a BJ or handjob. I can orgasm while masturbating and when having intercourse but bjs or hjs take over 30 minutes for me to orgasm...

Can someone explain exactly how contracting the pc muscle influences the orgasm? I read contradicting information on the internet. Sometimes it is said to relax the pc muscle to orgasm. Other times they say you have to contract the muscle, and release when you feel the orgasm coming up. When I masturbate or during intercourse i squeeze the pc muscle the whole time (naturally) but when my gf stimulates me i often feel it coming but it doesn't climax (i tried squeezing, relaxing and mixes).

I think I have a superstrong pc muscle, because I always squeeze the muscle while masturbating/sex and i also workout in the gym, (so i take lots of protein for muscle growth). Maybe that makes it very hard for me to ***?

Any tips or advice? I've looked on the internet for how the pc muscle influences the orgasm but could only find info about how kegels help you postpone the orgasm.. not the contraction of the muscle during sex itself.

I know about all the other things that could add to my problem of having an orgasm, like masturbating too much/rough, being circumsized.

Thanks everybody for reading and a reply is greatly appreciated

Last edited by sokk124; 03-23-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
(male)

sokk124 HB User
Re: PC muscle & Orgasm

Anyone able to help me out?

Old 04-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I don't really know, I've never had a problem with the PC muscle.
The advice given guys who ejaculate prematurely, is to squeeze the PC muscle, to prevent orgasm from coming too soon. Perhaps you are preventing yourself from climaxing by doing this...but then I don't see how you relaxing it wouldn't allow the desired orgasm.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
(male)

robodude HB User

Exercising your PC muscle can make your PC muscle feel sore. The best approach when you do PC muscle exercise is to feel relax.

Do "stomach breathing" to tire out your other muscle such as stomach, thigh and hips

Closed Thread