It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2009, 03:57 AM   #1
(male)

kiamzattu HB User
Partly Phimosis

Hello Everyone
I'm a 20 Year old and I've not heard about Phimosis and Other related things to it till a few weeks back. I found out that I'm having slight Phimosis because I can Pull back my foreskin when my penis is flaccid. I've been doing this stretching exercises (Special Thanks to Geoff B) for a week now. Thankfully I'm now capable of Pulling back my Foreskin entirely over my penis head but not when in erection.
So once i Pulled it back fully when in Flaccid and then had an erection. it pained during the process but after a while it was ok. I haven't masturbated with My foreskin pulled back up and so this time i tried it. As i was about to reach the climax ( Ejaculation) it really pained a lot. Is this normal? Because when I dont have my foreskin pulled back it never really hurts when i masturbate.
Can i continue masturbating with my fore skin pulled back even if it pains a bit?
One more question sometimes my foreskin is stuck behind my glans. I thought it was normal but after studying about paraphimosis I'm really scared. When its stuck I just wet myself and gently push the foreskin from behind. Is it right?
How am i supposed to get rid of Part Phimosis condition without having my foreskin stuck at the back?

Thanks in advance

Old 04-22-2009, 04:59 AM   #2
(male)

mpcsb HB User
Re: Partly Phimosis

Keep doing the stretching it is well worth it. The pain will decrease the more you expose the head and it gets used to being exposed and touched. The more you stretch the less it will get stuck. It should slide back and forth easily when erect - at least mine does after stretching.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Keep stetching as advised! You've come to far to stop now. The pain you mentioned should eventially go away with time.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
(male)

kiamzattu HB User

Thanks a Lot. Will continue with my stretching

Old 04-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

My advice is to separate the stretching, from arousal and masturbating.
Masturbate first, so that you are not erect when you are doing the stretching.
That way, there will be no chance of the rare but dangerous medical condition, paraphimosis, where the foreskin swells, and strangles the penis head.

Old 04-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

TLCTugger HB User

You mentioned the skin getting stuck behind the glans (paraphimosis). The key is DON'T PANIC. Just gently squeeze the glans until it is small enough for the skin to clear over it.

These stretches don't take weeks, they take months. Take it easy or you may induce scaring that will really be cause for surgery.

-Ron

Old 04-24-2009, 04:54 AM   #7
(male)

kiamzattu HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
My advice is to separate the stretching, from arousal and masturbating.
Masturbate first, so that you are not erect when you are doing the stretching.
That way, there will be no chance of the rare but dangerous medical condition, paraphimosis, where the foreskin swells, and strangles the penis head.
I'll try to do that. During an intercourse it's going to be erected with the foreskin pulled back, so am trying to do the same while stretching.
Do correct me if i'm wrong

Old 04-24-2009, 07:01 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Until the foreskin is gliding freely back and forth, there is risk of tearing, or phimosis during intercourse. It's safer to stretch the foreskin first.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:39 AM   #9
(male)

kiamzattu HB User

Oh thanks for the advice. Sometimes my foreskin is stuck behind the head even when it is flaccid and gently squeezing the head is of no use. If that happens then i'll use extra lubricant to gently push the foreskin from behind. Is this normal?

Old 04-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #10
(male)

S3ntuhom3 HB User

Hey dude I'm guilty of the same problem. Basically I think we should just stick to the stretching excercises and always keep the penis really clean- I didn't really and it's not too good. If anyone can help me out please just searchmy username. Thanks guys, and good luck with the excercises- hope it works out well!!!!
S3ntuhom3

Closed Thread