It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2001, 06:26 AM   #1

NY Yanks 25 HB User
Post chronic masturbation

Am I the only one? I have sex with my girlfriend quite often, and I still find myself extremely horny pretty much all the time. Having the hotbox connected to my cable aint helping either, because there's never (and I mean never) a lack of stimuli! Can this do serious damage to my reproductive organs, affect my ability to have children, etc?? I'm not talking six times a day, though, usually just once, and sometimes I skip a day. Am I a perverted freak??

The following user gives a hug of support to NY Yanks 25:
rontiss1 (07-03-2011)
Old 09-05-2001, 08:07 AM   #2

pjr HB User
I was always told that masturbation can do no harm, and can even help maintain your sex drive.

Once a day is certainally not excessive, and I would guess that is what I average even now at the age of 30 (although like you I do give myself the odd days rest too )

And yes, I am married, so I have sex a few times a week also.

This habbit has gone on for 15 years now, and I don't think it has harmed me. My wife has done the same since she was 15 too, and we often just masturbate in front of each other as an alternative to sex. (which is GREAT fun !!)

Just enjoy it !!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2001, 10:40 AM   #3
Inactive

focus HB User
The only one?!? Not even close. Just about every guy masturbates on a regular basis, even those who are sexually active. A lot of guys masturbate more than you do (i.e. several times a day). So no, you are not a preverted freak. In fact, you are almost conservative when it comes to masturbation frequency.

And no, you will not do any damage to your reproductive organs. In fact, masturbation is good for them! It keeps everything exercised, and keeps the fluids moving, which is especially good for the prostate and helps prevent prostate 'congestion'. Some even have a theory that frequent ejaculations in life can help prevent prostate cancer, although that is far from proven. Besides, if you don't stimulate your reproductive organs on a regular basis, your body will do it for you at night. Did you know you have on average 6 erections every night? It's true. And if you don't ejaculate, your body will take care of that too, usually through a wet dream.

Old 09-05-2001, 10:53 AM   #4

NY Yanks 25 HB User
Wow do I feel alot better http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif The thing that has always made me so worried about it is that I see how much semen a guy SHOULD shoot (on spice of course) and it always seems to be a bucketload. When I ejaculate, it's not that much at all. Does this mean I have a low sperm count?? I'm only 21!!

Old 09-05-2001, 03:12 PM   #5

NY Yanks 25 HB User
Wow man you've educated me more than 17 years of school has! I think if I listened more in human sexuality instead of gawking at the teacher I'd have avoided these posts Thanks a lot!

Old 09-06-2001, 01:50 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
As someone who works in a HS I am ashamed that we don't teach kids the real deal about sex, your question is TOTALLY normal and so are you! Never worry about masturbating too much, your body is made for it....and you'll know when you've had enough. Also, from each ejaculation to the next both the consistency, color and volume will change, that is perfectly normal and has to do with many different factors. So, enjoy and take care of the equipment cause it's the only set you'll ever have!

Old 09-03-2006, 07:21 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

pauly boy HB User
Re: chronic masturbation

[This thread is 5 years old. Please do not revive old threads. Thanks. - Mod-S4

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-03-2006 at 08:35 AM.

Closed Thread