It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2002, 06:28 PM   #1

peter9 HB User
Post Bigger isn't necessarily better

This is for all the guys worrying about their size. I'm not trying to brag, but just want to give some honest information. I'm over 8" long and rather thick. I'm not in a relationship so I've had my share of partners. Here's what I've found.
1) I'm too big for almost all women. The only partner who didn't complain had had a child and was "stretched" out some.
2) When you're really long you hit the cervix of almost all women.
3) When you're really thick you are too big for the opening and it feels like it's tearing.
4) Because of this, women don't let you control the pace, but instead insist on "riding" you. Believe me, this isn't near as good for the guy, since you can't get into it.
5) The typical condom is only 7" long, so you need to buy larger ones at the store. This sounds cool, but is actually a nuissance. Many times they don't have them. Also it's embarrassing because the clerk thinks you're stupid or being arrogant.

Finally, most guys aren't near as big as they say they are! I know this, because I hear them say all the time, "oh, I'm 9 inches," but I know it's not true because I actually am in that size range and girls tell me I'm twice as big as that same guy.

Don't worry about it, because it's all hype, and there's nothing you can do anyway.

Old 01-27-2002, 07:36 PM   #2
Inactive

aveggieboy HB User
damn .... i wish i had your problem

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2002, 04:33 PM   #3

foosballfan HB User
Peter, I can definitely sympathize with you. I'm in the 8 inch range, not 9, but I have kinda hurt girls before they got used to it. I buy large condoms. I dare not even mention anal sex because it's too thick. I can't enjoy doggy style because I bang the cervix. It's great and fine but not the blessing it seems to be.
Again, like you said, I'm not bragging, because what would that get you here anyhow?

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 03-26-2002).]

Closed Thread