| | Bigger isn't necessarily better
This is for all the guys worrying about their size. I'm not trying to brag, but just want to give some honest information. I'm over 8" long and rather thick. I'm not in a relationship so I've had my share of partners. Here's what I've found.
1) I'm too big for almost all women. The only partner who didn't complain had had a child and was "stretched" out some.
2) When you're really long you hit the cervix of almost all women.
3) When you're really thick you are too big for the opening and it feels like it's tearing.
4) Because of this, women don't let you control the pace, but instead insist on "riding" you. Believe me, this isn't near as good for the guy, since you can't get into it.
5) The typical condom is only 7" long, so you need to buy larger ones at the store. This sounds cool, but is actually a nuissance. Many times they don't have them. Also it's embarrassing because the clerk thinks you're stupid or being arrogant.
Finally, most guys aren't near as big as they say they are! I know this, because I hear them say all the time, "oh, I'm 9 inches," but I know it's not true because I actually am in that size range and girls tell me I'm twice as big as that same guy.
Don't worry about it, because it's all hype, and there's nothing you can do anyway.