It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
(male)

rungo21 HB User
Frenulum and Foreskin retraction question

Hello, I'm a 22 year old male and I had a question about the frenulum and foreskin.

During sex, it seems that more foreskin slides down as I enter the woman's vagina, but then when I go outwards, the foreskin slides back up, past the glans of my penis. Is it supposed to do this? I think it feels a lot better when I manually pull back the skin, but it is hard to keep doing that during intercourse.

Also, sometimes as the foreskin slides up past the glans, I can kind of feel it going over a "bump" which is my frenulum, and sometimes it can be a little bit painful.

so basically, I was wondering if my foreskin is supposed to keep sliding over the glans when I go outwards in the vagina during sex. is there anything i can do at home to help this?

thanks

oh, and when i was younger, like 18 or so, I believe I had mild phimosis, but I stretched for a while and now the opening of my foreskin can slide over the glans smooth and easily.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2009, 05:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Frenulum and Foreskin retraction question

Yes, that is exactly what the penis is designed to do.
The act you describe, is basically sex within sex. if there is a better feeling, I have never felt it. What I don't understand, is why friction during sex with the frenulum would hurt.
If you want the head exposed all the time, she could be on top, and your hand could retract the foreskin all the way. They call this Florentine sex, after the city of Florence, Italy, where it was apparently a popular method.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread