It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
(male)

Incognito123 HB User
Stretching Problem- Pinhole Phimosis

Hi

I've grown up with a condition which recently I learnt is called phimosis, thanks to the internet. It has affected me throughout my teen years and I often avoided certain social occasions where it may have been obvious or inconvenient. I am turning 20 soon and I would really like to address this problem when it is "too late" if it isn't already.

I've read a number of threads on this site and the general consensus is that stretching is a good option. However, I've come to realize that my condition of phimosis is far more severe than some listed on this board. I believe it is called pinhole phimosis.

I cannot remember the last time I have seen my glands. Pinhole phimosis is literally "pinhole" phimosis. The opening is a tiny slit on the top of my penis less than a mm wide. As a result, urinating becomes lengthy (and often painful). This condition may comfort some with mild phimosis, but it has been increasingly distressing for me recently and affecting my work and concentration.

I have read over the sticky on stretching, but I feel that it does not apply to me as my case is more severe. I cannot pull it open to stretch it. I was hoping someone could provide me with techniques or suggestions as to how to stretch it.

I am afraid of surgery and currently cannot confront my parents or anyone about my condition. I would hopefully like to address my condition, as severe as it is, discreetly and safely.

Thank you

Note: I am not trying to "cure" my case of phimosis as it is unlikely without surgery, I would just like to open it wider so I can urinate more easily. Thanks

Last edited by Incognito123; 07-24-2009 at 11:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: Stretching Problem- Pinhole Phimosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito123 View Post
Hi

I've grown up with a condition which recently I learnt is called phimosis, thanks to the internet. It has affected me throughout my teen years and I often avoided certain social occasions where it may have been obvious or inconvenient. I am turning 20 soon and I would really like to address this problem when it is "too late" if it isn't already.

I cannot remember the last time I have seen my glands. Pinhole phimosis is literally "pinhole" phimosis. The opening is a tiny slit on the top of my penis less than a mm wide. As a result, urinating becomes lengthy (and often painful). This condition may comfort some with mild phimosis, but it has been increasingly distressing for me recently and affecting my work and concentration.

II am afraid of surgery and currently cannot confront my parents or anyone about my condition. I would hopefully like to address my condition, as severe as it is, discreetly and safely.
Dude, did you read what you wrote? You are 20 years old and your penis has an obvious medical problem that is seriously affecting your life and one that can easily be cured by a minor surgery.

Yes its embarassing, and yes it will be hard to tell your parents, and yes it will be hard for you to show your penis to a doctor - I totally understand that. But dude, you are acting like a 13 year old kid. You are a man now, you have a problem and it needs to be fixed. Stop fooling around and get to a doctor. Doctors have seen thousands of penises and they think no more about your penis than they do about looking at your hand. You need medical help to solve a simple real problem.

Stop letting this control your life. Take your fear, admit it, control it, and do what you know you have to do!

As for your parents, they would never want you to suffer like this because of them. They would feel horrible knowing you would be more willing suffer in silence rather than to simply talk with them about a normal medical condition.

Last edited by orion; 07-28-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Old 07-28-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Pinhole phimosis can be easily fixed, by applying betamethasone cream from your doctor, and stretching the foreskin. It just takes more time than regular phimosis.
Skin always stretches, period. If it didn't, we'd all be in trouble.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #4
(male)

Incognito123 HB User

I see your point and I think eventually if stretching does not work, I will have to face the problem more directly. However, I figure it is my best shot to try stretching as a lot of people here seem to recommend it.

My question remains asking what techniques are effective with phimosis, more particularly with pinhole phimosis as I cannot "pull" it due to the small opening.

Thanks again.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito123 View Post
I see your point and I think eventually if stretching does not work, I will have to face the problem more directly. However, I figure it is my best shot to try stretching as a lot of people here seem to recommend it.

My question remains asking what techniques are effective with phimosis, more particularly with pinhole phimosis as I cannot "pull" it due to the small opening.

Thanks again.
If stretching will work, thats the best route. If you haven't made progress in a few months, you will need to move on.

You can't use betamethasone cream long term because it can have bad effects on your adrenals. Also use it sparingly for the same reason; more is not always better.

Last edited by orion; 07-29-2009 at 10:44 PM.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:27 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

First, have you read the sticky?
I believe betamethasone cream will help. You have to find a supportive doctor, one who will not consider circumcision. If the betamethasone, combined with daily stretching, fails to work, you have two options, as I see it. One is to have only the phimotic ring removed.
Then you can stretch your foreskin, to regain normal coverage, without the tightness.
The other is to have a dorsal slit operation, where they slice the foreskin, but remove nothing. Be careful with this one. If they don't stitch it up right, it's just a bunch of loose, flappy skin, and the head is bare and dried out.
Good luck with the betamethasone and the stretching. Having a functional foreskin is well worth the effort.

Closed Thread