It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
(male)

unprepared13 HB User
Unhappy Sore for days after anal sex?

I had receptive anal sex last Thursday and he used lotion rather than lubricant. I made him pull out because the pain was bad and I had a burning sensation from the lotion. The day directly after, I was sore, but the next day seemed to be better. However, the past couple days my anorectal area has been in pain. I have a throbbing sensation there and when I have bowel movements it is very painful. I've used preparation H inside, but it hasn't helped completely. I still have pain and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I inserted a finger inside and it all just feels very swollen, and like there is a ridge or bumps higher up that are painful to the touch. What could be wrong and is this normal? Will my pain go away on its own or do I need to have something done about it?

*This is the first time I've had anal sex and there wasn't any practice or preparation prior to it. I was pretty drunk and a little high, so not the smartest way to start, I know. I already regret this, I just want to figure out what's wrong and fix the problem. I really would like to avoid going to the doctor, I don't have a lot of money right now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Sore for days after anal sex?

It sounds like either you were totally unprepared, and he was way too eager, in which case you tore, and there would be blood, or you were allergic to whatever he used for lotion.
Either way, it should heal up soon. You could use 100% aloe vera, and that may help.
Sometimes you can get a sunburn lotion which is aloe vera, plus lidocaine. That would ease the pain. Best of luck, and hope you learned to practice safety, even, or especially, when drinking and/or getting high. It is then that it is the most important.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User

There is a chance you have internal hemmorhoids that became highly irritated especially if inadequate lubricant was used. It may take a while for them to quiet down. Using prep H was a good idea.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
(male)

Living still HB User

Ya lotion is not a very good lubricant for that. When you put it on your hands your will notice that it gets absorbed into the skin and essentially dries up. As mentioned your body may have reacted to it in which case it will need time to heal. Injury is come with anal sex escpially when we ge really turned on. The problem with that is that in that area as it is constantly being irritated injuries are very difficult to heal. People actually live with tears (AKA anal fissures) for years as they have never gotten help. I can tell you a fissure definately puts a damper on being a bottom. Untreated it can cause other problems too. The other thing is that there are all kinds of infections that can happen. They don't have to be STD's either. Staph for instance. You sound like you are a week in. If it was going away you should know it by now. You probably need to see a doctor to check for possibilities.

Closed Thread