It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
(female)

Anastatia HB User
BIG Growth/Lump Moving in Testicles/Scrotum/Groin

My boyfriend, age 31, has a growth/lump in his testicle or scrotum (?). The lump is about 1 to 2 inches.
When there is sexual activity involved, I usually notice the lump moving around on his right side. The lump moves up into his groin area and he usually pushes on it to go back down... towards his testicles. He sometimes pushes down on both sides, left and right, of his groin to keep the lump in his scrotum/testicle region.
I am pretty sure he has to push the large lump back down in his testicles b/c it prevents him from orgasming. Sometimes he has to keep his fingers pressed down on the enlargement to prevent it from moving.

What could this be?

We've been going out for about a year and half. He has several lumps on his body, including his rib cage/chest area. I asked him about the lumps sticking out of his upper body, he called them "growths". The doctor told him they are not cancerous, they are just "growths" he said.

I was not exactly sure how to ask him about the 2 inch "growth" moving in his testicles. I tried asking him, my question just did not come out that well.
"That's what makes it feel good." - He said.
I think he is in denial that there could be something wrong.

He goes to the doctor religiously. He has never mentioned (at least not to me) any concern over his testicles. Recently he had blood work done... the doctor did not mention anything... but then again, I do not think my boyfriend mentioned to his doctor the golf ball in his testicles.

I am very concerned over this lump.

Please! If anyone knows or has ANY ideas what a moving lump in the scrotum/groin/testicle region is, please let me know!

Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread