It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2003, 09:33 AM   #1

kazeeba HB User
Question Masturbation habit - please help

I am 41 years old, 5'-8", 180 lbs male. I have a very personal question about my masturbation habit. Please give me your opinion.

Since puberty, I masturbate regularly, I mean regularly. If I don't masturbate, I can't sleep. I masturbate at least 4 or 5 times in a 24 hour period, otherwise it would be very hard for me to concentrate on anything and I would have frequent erection. Many times, specially during weekend when I don't have to go to office, I even do it 7 or 8 times!

I am very happily married and I have 2 sons. My wife is well aware that I masturbate. She knows that I am sexually very active. During our first few years of marraige, we used to make love at least 5 or 6 times a night. We even exceeded 12 times once or twice during vacations. We are very open to each other and there is nothing we hide from each other. She is not as active sexually as I am, so many times we don't have sex now a days. It does not bother us because we respect each other's feelings. I never force her to do anything that she does not want. Whenever I find a hint that she is interested then we have steaming sex and many times marathon for hours. Many times it would be the case that I would do it twice without taking it out.

Now my concern is that now a days when I masturbate in the morning I feel a bit tired during the day. Am I doing it too much? Am I normal or is my habit abnormal?
Should I stop or reduce because of my age?

Is my sex drive too much which may cause my health to suffer? My penis is 8.5" and I have no problem in getting an erection and keeping it up for long.

Any recommendation of suggestion will be highly apprpeciated. I would also like to know if anyone else has a similar habit.

Many thanks.

K

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2003, 06:59 PM   #2

Dragon6177 HB User
don't worry at all. Sounds like you have everything well in hand (no pun intended). You, like many other males, have a very, very healthy sex drive and my hats off to you in your performance. In answer to your question, when a male reaches orgams he sets off the endorphems thru out the body which causes him to fall asleep or become tired(been in trouble because of this myself, no cuddling) go figger. No need to worry, masterbation, even that much is normal. You are lucky your wife is still interested, been married for 8, together for 13 and sex seemed to drop off the scale so much I do not even care anymore. We are still each others best friends but I don't push myself on her. Keep it up(no pun) and keep going on strong.

Old 03-05-2003, 09:53 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Your sex drive is on the high side. Lucky you!
I don't see this as a problem. If it was, your wife would be letting you know. It sounds like you have a great relationship, both with your wife, and with your penis.
You will likely never have to worry about prostate problems.

Old 03-05-2003, 09:54 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
By the way, I'm in my forties, happily married, great relationship and communication, and I masturbate a lot, too.

Old 03-05-2003, 10:13 AM   #5

kazeeba HB User
Talking

Thanks to both of you - I feel lot better knowing that my habits were not abnormal.

Old 03-06-2003, 05:32 PM   #6
Inactive

focus HB User
Yeah, I wouldn't call your masturbation habits abnormal, but I will say this: you have a VERY high sex drive. Much higher than the average male. Actually, higher than the average teenage male!

That's a lot of masturbating and sex that you do, but if that's what you are comfortable with, and feel you need, then that's fine. Masturbation only becomes excessive if you find yourself preoccupied with it to the point that you are not doing other more social activities. Like if you choose to stay home and masturbate instead of spending time with your kids, for example.

Personally, I don't have time to masturbate 4-5 times a day, and even if I did, I wouldn't have the drive for it everyday. My record was 7 times in one day, and that was an effort! But that's just me.

Old 03-07-2003, 06:33 AM   #7

kazeeba HB User
Actually I don't do it during the day, except rarely when I am home during holidays or weekends. I do it during night and I have a unique way of doing it. I have yet to find out if anyone else do it that way. I wear soft comfortable clothes while I sleep and I have a long side pillow. During night, when I get a hard on, I lie on top of the pillow keeping the head of the penis out of the pillow so that I don't rub it too much against the clothes (I learned my lession). Then I visualize some erotic moments. Then I keep making the motion of having sex and that's it, in couple of minutes, sometimes 10 or 15 minutes later I ejaculate. I do the same on top of my wife or behind her sometime if she is not in the mood. If she is in the mood then it simply goes in her after the foreplay part. So I have many night dresses as they get dirty every night Since I don't have to get up in the middle of the night or go to the bathroom, that's why it is easier for me to masturbate as many times as I want. I had taken a tally and last month alone I had masturbated more than 140 times. I used to think that it is very wierd, but now I feel better that it is not that bad after all -

Old 03-22-2003, 09:42 AM   #8

TK421 HB User
I have the same habbit at 24. I can do one session usually for 7 hours, stopping and starting. I think it is normal for guys. Even if you are married.

Old 04-03-2003, 05:07 PM   #9

confuzzled HB User
Thumbs up

please....I have done it 16 times in a day when I didnt have a job. just something to do! it is great but so long as you dont let it interfere with your life and marriage, consider it a problem if it falls off!

Old 05-11-2003, 02:26 PM   #10
Inactive

Hooper33 HB User
Jesus.....You must have one calused dick !! 4-5 every day..You get dehydrated ??
Good Luck and Good for you !

Old 05-12-2003, 12:56 PM   #11
Inactive
(male)

henryd HB User
Was just wondering if anything comes out after the third time it seems that the *** would be less and less. when i would do it more than once the head of my dick would hurt from the rubbing and the body trying to do a release. do you have any volume after you do it a couple of times?
henry.

Old 05-12-2003, 12:58 PM   #12

kazeeba HB User
Definitely much less for me in the subsequently ones. But I never cared for the volume anyway -

Old 05-14-2003, 08:58 AM   #13

JGuy HB User
After 1 yes, certainly goes down in volume, i've done 21 times once when i was 15, could'nt do it for 2 days after

Closed Thread