It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
(male)

ELEDOA HB User
Lack of libido/erection

Hey everyone, here is my situation. Any advice/comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm 23 years old and in good health. I was taking a medication called Topamax to prevent headaches which I stopped about 1 month ago. The medication is completely out of my system. The side effects of this medication included erectile dysfunction and lack of libido. I definitely felt those effects while I was taking it. However, the medication is completely out of my system now and the side effects have worn off. I've been getting erections more frequently now but I haven't had a true full erection in a while.

I get somewhat hard but lasts for a little while then it eases up pretty quickly after that. The good news is that I'm getting more erections now. I'm just a a little worried because I haven't been able to get a full hard on erection since I'm been off the medication.

I actually broke up with my girlfriend over a month ago (not because of this problem). I usually get wet dreams after a while of not having sex. I've had a couple of those over the last few weeks but with not much consistency as usual.

I actually saw a urologist about 2 years ago to have a checkup and make sure everything was fine. He said I was perfectly healthy and there was no problem. I'm just a little worried about this problem now. I really don't wake up with an erection anymore in the morning.

I think there is a strong chance that this could be completely psychological. I've been pretty stressed out over the past few months in general with school and work.

The other night for example. I was getting an erection and I kept thinking in my head. "Get fully hard...." etc... and I didn't.. Maybe I'm putting too much pressure on myself and I'm mentally causing a problem here.

Anyway, I think I've covered everything. If anyone has any comments or thoughts as to what the problem could be...Please help...Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread