It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2003, 08:13 PM   #1

iamafordman HB User
Question masterbating to much

i am 21 years of age and started masterbating cents i was 17 years of age and ever cents my mom died a year go i have been masterbating like 3 times a day and i think my heart is pumping to much and it gets weres ever time i do it. how can i contrull my masterbating and can bring my blood presser down at the same time. is there some over the counter drug that can help me or work out when i fell the erg to masterbate. or should i quit cold turky and stop doing it. i went to the doctor and he gave me blood press med that help but it came back so can you help me

Old 07-18-2003, 01:07 AM   #2

CAC HB User
If this is a serious post:

You masturbate at a normal frequency for someone your age.

Do you have some other BP problem?

Your post is nearly incomprehensible to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2003, 01:15 AM   #3

CAC HB User
OK

I read it again.

You may have an anxiety disorder which makes you think that there is something wrong with your heart...or perhaps you do have some blood pressure problem? Hard to decipher.

An anxiety attack can make you feel certain that you are having heart problems. This is what I think is happening, considering the stress from your mothers death.

Masturbation is probably not an issue, unless you have severe blood pressure problems which seems odd at your age...sounds like you are concerned with your heart rate rather than your blood pressure. Again, this sounds like anxiety at your age and history.

Talk to a physician about your problems.

[This message has been edited by CAC (edited 07-18-2003).]

Old 07-18-2003, 05:03 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, I'm going to take another angle here. It does sound like your blood pressure stuff could be related to anxiety or panic disorder. Although masturbation and sex does increase the heart rate, its only for a short period of time. At your age the 3 time a day routine isn't that much to be concerned about. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom and wonder if that may be playing a role here. Grief can really kick our butt. Have you been getting support as a result of her death? Did you go through any counseling afterwards? Do you think you are depressed, have you allowed yourself to truly grieve the loss of your Mom? Reason I'm asking is that one of the things we do when we are depressed is use other things to deal with it....masturbation, sex, alcohol or other drugs, excessive sleep....stuff like that. So, your masturbation and blood pressure stuff could be the result of the grief you're experiencing. If this is true, talk with your Doc and see about getting some counseling or into a support group to help move you beyond this stuff. Hope this helps and if I'm off base here....please let me know! Good luck!

Closed Thread