It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2003, 04:47 PM   #1

iamafordman HB User
Smile masterbating prublume

i may never spell right right so if you could understand it i would be happy. i am going to try not to masterbate for three mounth streat and see it that helps and trying running when i fell the urg to the the sick happit thank you for your imput

Old 07-18-2003, 07:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Why would you want to do this? Masturbation is a normal healthy thing. I'd bet that 90% of us do it regularly. Give this a try if you'd like...but I'm wondering if you'll be able to come back in three months and tell us you were successful. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2003, 08:11 PM   #3

G-wiz HB User
It's not a sick habit and there's no reason for you to try to stop.
Why don't you do both running and masturbating. Good for your heart in more ways than one.

Old 07-19-2003, 01:10 AM   #4
(male)

JDinCA HB User
I'm sorry you feel the way you do about masturbating,someone mislead you to believe wrongly about it.

Old 07-19-2003, 01:54 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
AH G-wiz, you didn't mean running and masturbating at the same time did you, (just trying to be funny). seriously masturbating is not sick, it's the natural thing to do, often parents or elders give the impression that it's bad, hurts your eyes, makes hair grow on the palms of your hands,etc. all nonsense!! Go for it young man!!

Old 07-21-2003, 01:20 AM   #6

G-wiz HB User
Well no ...... but now that you mention it.
hehehe

Old 07-21-2003, 03:06 AM   #7
Inactive

tmotsoane HB User
masturbating is good for your health, medically speaking. you should not stop just because you think it's a sick habit but you can stop only if you think you want to stop. many people may say many bad things about it. but you make the final decision at the end of the day! either way is ok!

Old 07-21-2003, 05:31 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Smile

Hey guys, your responses are great!!!

Even George W. Bush and Saddam Hussein do it. And if they did it more, the world would be a better place.

Don't make any mistake, iamafordman, everyone jerks off and no one is hurt as a result. Don't believe anyone who tries to convince you that it's bad for you.

Your spelling may improve if you masturbate once a day.

Old 07-21-2003, 11:01 AM   #9

CAC HB User
It should be mentioned that a recent study shows that men who masturbate frequently between 20-50 years of age are significantly less likely to develope prostate cancer. It's perfectly healthy and normal.

Allowing such a potent brew to just sit around is not healthy for you.

Masturbation is only a problem if it interferes with other aspects of your life or if you do it instead of sex with your partner.

Keep those ducts flushed.

Old 07-21-2003, 11:42 AM   #10

iamafordman HB User
ok masterbating is heathy for you well ok that is good to now. and no i do not masterbating while running. So for i am doing good not masterbating i have not done it for three days and i kinda fell better. all so i was wondering can masterbating make your blood presser up. after a while if i do not masterbating both of my sides of my neck get sore is that becouse my body is use to all the blood going throw my nenk and i can not sleep on my lift side becouse there is a constinc fludering on my lift side what could that be.

Old 07-21-2003, 01:32 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
A fluttering on your left side, could have something to do with your heart. I never heard of anything remotely like the pain in both sides of your neck, from masturbating, or not masturbating.
Masturbation is very good for your body. Not only does it keep you prepared for sex, but it actually helps prevent prostate cancer. Recent studies have shown that males who masturbate three or more times a week, are much less likely to get prostate cancer, than males who do not masturbate.

Old 07-21-2003, 04:42 PM   #12

iamafordman HB User
and i all so when i put my seat belt on that is where it hurts to left side of my body

Old 07-21-2003, 11:44 PM   #13

CAC HB User
I suggest you ask a physician if sexual excitement can have a negative effect on your blood pressure problem, if indeed you have one.

Old 07-22-2003, 11:11 AM   #14

iamafordman HB User
Red face

if i would go to a doc he will make fun of me

Old 07-22-2003, 02:05 PM   #15

Rixtar HB User
Hey Fordman,

If you don't mind I have a couple of questions:

These pains you have in your neck are that sharp stinging pains like pins and needles?

I am not sure but orgasm is generally thought to lower blood pressure, how old are you and prior to this how many times a day were you masturbating?

Closed Thread