It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2003, 08:17 PM   #1

Wake25 HB User
Post another masturbation question

I just read some posts and thought of another question... Suppose you are 28 and masturbate once a day for the past few months. and then you suddenly stop for 2 weeks? does it build up faster? or has anyone gone that long cold turkey? also, does anyone know if constant (once a day) can raise/lower your testosterone levels? wouldn't stopping cold turkey have some effect after 2 weeks?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2003, 11:42 PM   #2
Inactive

focus HB User
2 weeks is nothing - I've stopped masturbating for many times, longer than that. My record is 2 months without masturbating or sex. No ejaculations at all. I was trying to get a wet dream, but it didn't work.

To answer your questions:

Sperm production is relatively constant no matter what you do. Semen production, however, can vary based on 'need' to some extent. I find if I ejaculate infrequently, such as once a week or less often, and then immediately switch to masturbating daily, that my first ejaculation is large, but the next day's isn't that impressive. Then if I continue jackin off every day for a while, the amount I ejaculate seems to increase. Like semen production picks up to match my increased ejaculation frequency. This is the way it seems at least, I don't know if its fact.

As for testosterone levels, it seems to increase the longer you go without ejaculation. After 2 weeks, my horniness level goes way up, and continues to increase. By 3 weeks, it becomes almost unbearable, with my mind constantly thinking sexual thoughts, etc. My symptoms include irritability, aggressiveness, huge sex drive, inability to concentrate, and insomnia. I think all of this is caused by an increase in testosterone from not ejaculating for a long period of time. I may be wrong, but I can't think of anything else that would cause these symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2003, 04:38 PM   #3

Wake25 HB User
So, I guess you can go from every day to 2 weeks cold turkey pretty easy without noticing much. right?

Old 07-28-2003, 11:08 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Testosterone definitely goes up the more you masturbate. Haven't you noticed the more you do it the more you want to do it? I would say you feel more horny after 3 days of not masturbating, but that's probably because of the fluid pressure you feel around your prostate which triggers other thoughts.

Closed Thread