It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2003, 12:56 PM   #1

movingparts1 HB User
Post multipal male orgasams

Ok I'm almost embarrased to say this. I'm in my mid 30's and have NEVER been able to have more than 2 orgasams in 24 hrs. Once when I was 22 I had 3 but boy was that tough. I have friends that say they can go 2 3 4 time in a row, not a day. One friend says that after big "O" #1 he just keeps pumping and within a few moments hes able to achieve another. He has said that in the past, hes been able to do this 3 & 4 times a night. Is he crappin' me or is he a freak? I can do 2 but only after several hours and a nap. If this is possible, how can I achieve this?

Old 09-08-2003, 08:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Some men seem to be able to have a number of orgasms in a single day, day in and day out, while others struggle to have even two per day. It is just the way things are. Drink plenty of healthy fluids, eat right and get plenty of exercise to maximize what you can do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 09:09 AM   #3
(male)

Wulffie HB User
Wink

There is a lot of variation in the male sexual response, and I thought I was somewhat of a freak when I was younger.
In a "contest" of sorts, when I was a teen, a group of guys had a contest to see who could have the most "O"s in an 8 hour period. (Just some stupid thing kids would think up). I hadn't really discussed any of this with anyone , so I didn't know what the norm was.
In 8 hrs. I had 19 (nineteen). Naturally everyone thought I was lying, and I found that the norm was in the single digits, much to my surprise.
I talked to my dad, who also had the same "gift", as he put it, so it must be something genetic, and nervous system related.
In any event, in my 30's in a very short but fiery relationship I once again "tested the waters", and had 13 in one afternoon. (which amazed me considering my age). Now at 44 yrs old with a little more maturity and a stable relationship, I've learned that QUALITY is way more important that quantity. Make fewer count more, and the satisfaction derived from those is much more "complete". So 2-3 is just fine with me these days. (Besides I get enough of an aerobic workout at the gym ).
Wulffie (EX-freak).

Old 09-09-2003, 10:15 AM   #4
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Wulffie, are you talking orgasms with ejaculation? Don't you feel a little drained after that? In any case, that's a great gift!

Yesterday I masturbated for the first time in nine days - so I had some catching up to do. I did it in the morning, and again around noon, and once in the evening too. It was a real challenge getting that third orgasm, but I kept at it. Twice seems to be my comfortable limit.

What I don't understand is how someone can "keep pumping" to get another orgasm. The head of my penis becomes quite sensitive after ejaculating and the rest of it will feel more pain than pleasure if I continue to stroke it. There's got to be a wait before I can go again. Besides, my interest falls right off after ejaculating.

Old 09-09-2003, 10:55 AM   #5
Inactive

focus HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkfur:
What I don't understand is how someone can "keep pumping" to get another orgasm. The head of my penis becomes quite sensitive after ejaculating
I can keep pumping after the first orgasm, and get a second orgasm within 10 minutes of the first when I keep going. I have to be horny and really into it though to do this. Yes, the head of my penis gets really sensitive after ejaculating, so what I do is change my stroking patterns after ejaculating so that I'm not really touching my head much for the first few minutes after ejaculating, then I gradually return to my normal strokes. I ejaculate less in the second orgasm, but sometimes the second orgasm can be more powerful and intense than the first.

The most times I've ejaculated in a 24 hours period was 7.

Closed Thread