It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2003, 06:37 PM   #1

KDHawaii HB User
Post Penis Pierced?

I have seen alot of men who had thier penis pierced. Just curious - why would that do that? How can they have sex with pierced in thier penis??? what about masturbating?

Old 08-29-2003, 09:42 AM   #2

lcollins HB User
a lot of it is just for aesthetics (looks), but many genital piercings (male and female alike) are functional - they add/enhance stimulation for the wearer and sometimes their sex partner as well, and rarely get in the way of masturbation - OR, you learn how to masturbate in a new way, to include the piercing. they are generally pretty unobtrusive.

im a female, and my genitals are pierced, and for those of us that have 'been there, done that', the pain is never an issue. its over with in a matter of seconds. on top of that, there are only a couple male genital piercings that are VERY painful and those are RARELY performed as they are much more complicated than the most common piercings and require an extremely experienced piercer. most aren't really painful at all for the male, as hard as it is to believe...

anyway, dont mock what you havent tried ; P

[This message has been edited by lcollins (edited 08-29-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 07:50 PM   #3

love2drive_faster HB User
Thumbs up

Hello...

Just wanted to state that I have had my penis pierced for about 3 years now. I only wear jewelry which consists of a 1/2" diameter ring or an 8gauge curved barbell on weekends. I keep it off when at work or travel.

Anyway, I did it because I was having a hard time coming. The piercing is called a Prince Albert. Basically the piercing is done with a catheder and a hollow point needle. They go in through your ureathra and out the bottom, right behind the head of the penis. Don't kid yourself, the pain is immense and lasts about a week. Try urinating.

If anyone wants more detail, just post.

Also, If you wonder why I keep the jewelry off during the week or on travel, it is to avoid a security guards metal detecting wand from beeping in front of my genitals. Trust me, the novelty of a strip search in public wears out quickly...lol

Old 09-08-2003, 03:17 PM   #4

KDHawaii HB User
Oh my gosh, That sounds uncomfortable. How do you masturbate with that thing in your penis head? does it excite you when you're hard on? What about intercourse? do you have to take that thing off before intercourse?

Old 09-12-2003, 05:54 PM   #5

rscottj HB User
well i peirced mine and love it mine is a fernum which is a 10ga barbell just under the head i did it on a bet and had been thinking of it anyway so i guess i won, as far as sex is just fine the only thing to worry about is a condon breaking durning sex but as far as masturbating it is very stimulating and the felling of it durning masturbating is great

Closed Thread