It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
(male)

Ruff13 HB User
Pelvic Pain after Masterbating

I am going to describe as much as possible the issue I am having, so any help would be very grateful!

About 1 month ago I started experiencing this pain in my pelvic area. One day I was at the gym on the tredmil and as soon as I got done I felt that my right hip was extremely sore. I stopped and went back home for the evening and slept over night, I beleive I masterbated before going to the gym. I woke up the next day and felt serious pain in my right hip, after about two weeks from then i felt it on the right side of my buttox as well. I felt completely disabled because the pain was extremely bad after getting out of bed each morning, preventing me from working out for 1 month. I thought it would go away but it didn't. I started looking up treatments for my hip online as I can not afford to go to the doctor while still seeking a job. Unfortunately I became desperate and started thinking of different reasons for the pain.

After 1 MONTH I finally found out that it was my pelvis, that was spreading this pain to the muscles in my hip and buttox. I figured it was because I would masterbait between days and decided to stop. I noticed that the pain started to go away slowly, first the area around my hip and now my buttox after 5 days. I feel like I am almost healed from this crippling problem I had.

Some of the symptoms I had was....

1. Soreness and pain about 2-3 hours after masterbation which would spread to my right hip or buttox if I continued to do it daily.
2. When I had this pain it was extremely sensetive to coughing or sneezing and would be painful.
3. Only comfortable position is sitting or standing up.
4. When sleeping the pain would be back the next day and doing a sit up is extremely painful.
5. Stopping masterbation I could see an increase in healing, hip soreness gone after 2 days, 4 days for the buttox, it has been 5 days now and I can feel just barely anything in my pelvic area.
6. I've been doing this maybe 10 years and have not had a problem until now.
7. I am only 24 so it is not aetheritis I do not think.
8. I live in a cold environment and have slept in freezing beds some nights before the insodent.
9. I have no issues peeing or ejaculating.

If someone could help me find out the issue to my problem please let me know what to do and how to heal the issue because I am scared of even starting again as I am feeling much better now. Days on and days out without a little fun at night become extremely harder the longer and longer this non-pleasurable activity takes place. Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread