It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
(male)

uncreative HB User
ejaculation question/concern

I'm 19 and I have never ejaculated. I have had wet dreams plenty, though. I can easily achieve and maintain an erection. I often have pre-ejaculate, too. I sometimes achieve orgasm, apparently, as I have rhythmic contractions. However, I never actually ejaculate.

Sometimes my urine is a little milky after this "dry" orgasm. This makes me think that there was semen but it just didn't come out. I know I don't have a problem with production or blockages because I have wet dreams. I don't keep track or anything, but I have several a month.

The weirdest part about this is that I am quite easily aroused. Is the problem that I just can't achieve the level of arousal needed to ejaculate? Even this doesn't make sense to me because I reach orgasm.

So, why haven't I consciously ejaculated and should I be concerned?

Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
(male)

uncreative HB User
Re: ejaculation question/concern

anyone know?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

I'm not sure I understand your post. Have you tried to masturbate? Does this achieve ejaculation? Are these "dry" orgasms in the middle of the night or after masturbation? It's not quite clear.

Please provide a little more information and I'd be happy to try to help.

Regards,

Ex

Old 01-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #4
(male)

uncreative HB User

This would be from masturbation or anything else that is arousing. I have wet dreams.

I can get an erection and produce pre-ejaculate. Whenever I reach orgasm, however, there is no ejaculation even though there are rhythmic contractions.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Are you a diabetic by chance (more on this later)?

Orgasm can occur without ejaculation. It is called "Retrograde ejaculation" and is a condition where the bladder's sphincter does not close off properly during ejaculation, so semen sperm fluid flows into the bladder. It is commonly found in prepubescent boys and men who have multiple sclerosis, diabetes, or after some types of prostate surgery. Before you get worried, it can also occur occasionally in men who do not have any serious problems. It is not physically harmful, but it can render the man infertile and he may have a different sensation during ejaculation. This condition is also known as a "dry orgasm or dry climax" because the man may experience orgasm, but no semenal ejaculation fluid is released from the penis. To determine if this has happened, you should collect a sample from your next urination after orgasm. If the urine is cloudy, it probably includes semen.

If the retrograde ejaculation is a side effect of diabetic medication, a doctor can probably switch you to a drug that does not affect ejaculation. If the retrograde ejaculation appears to be related to a mild nerve or muscle problem involving the bladder, then the doctor will treat you with a drug — such as pseudoephedrine (sold under many brand names), or imipramine (Tofranil) — that improves muscle tone at the bladder entrance. Retrograde ejaculation can also be caused by other medications and health conditions.

I would see your doctor to see what's going on. Best of luck to you.

Regards,

Ex

Old 01-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
(male)

uncreative HB User

Don't have diabetes or any of those conditions. As I already said, my urine is sometimes cloudy afterwards, so that is probably it.

I'm wondering if it might be a medication I am taking. I don't see it in the side effects for either, but I have been taking them both for a while, so they might be a cause.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #7
(male)

EAB HB User

So what meds are ya on??

Closed Thread