It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
(male)

wut HB User
Unhappy Foreskin too tight, need advice

Hello. Firstly I'm sorry if this isn't the proper place to post such a thread. I've been having a problem with my foreskin since as far as i remember. When on erection the foreskin is too tight, i can't fully retract it, or if i manage to, it's very uncomfortable. It's causing me problems with my sex life, sometimes even embarrassment because if the penis gets too hard during an erection, retracting the foreskin completely is pretty much impossible and kind of painful. When not on erection, i can retract it easily with no problems. A doctor once suggested a circumcision but i really do not want to loose my foreskin, for many different and good reasons. I think most doctors suggest a circumcision just so they get my money, so i need an honest answer. I also think my frenulum is too tight too, making the situation worse. What could i do? Can i avoid loosing my foreskin but still having a fulfilling sexual life?

Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Foreskin too tight, need advice

Here is all you need to know. The rest is up to you. Do it regularly, and you will be able to retract, with no surgery, and no doctor visit.

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=178155

This has helped hundreds, or thousands, of guys, thanks to Geoff.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #3
(female)

Amandah1982 HB User

My son is 3 years old and other than the sex life part, is having the same problems as you. We were referred to a urologist (sp) and he is set to have his circum. the end of this month. I think that it's really for the best if you do the complete surgery. Of course it sounds horrible and painful, but all in all..it's only painful the first few days then after that it's like you've always had it that way. It will help you out not only in your sex life, but mentally as well! Good luck!

Old 03-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

No three year old needs a circumcision.
My wife and I made that mistake.
It is normal for a foreskin to be connected to the head, and for the foreskin to be tight at three. If a doctor is telling you your boy has phimosis, he is correct.
Phimosis is the normal state of a three year old penis. The foreskin is tight, to keep out feces, and to keep the head from being burned by uric acid.
Please, don't believe me. Do an online search, for the Oster study from Denmark.
Dr. Oster charted the age at which a boy could retract his foreskin. It is normal for some people at three, others take until puberty, and even beyond.
We asked three doctors. Each covered for the other. They all told us our son needed a circumcision. They said his foreskin would never loosen. They said he would suffer infections the rest of his life. None of this was true, we later found out. We had him circumcised at three. It was a huge mistake.
Your boy does not need a circumcision. There isn't a three year old on the planet who needs one, unless he has suffered frostbite. What your boy needs is a new doctor.
If you want him to lead a better life, cancel that appointment, and find a doctor who takes the Hippocratic Oath more seriously..."First, do no harm".
Removing half the skin, and 75% of the nerves of a penis could not possibly benefit him at this age. Find a doctor who has a foreskin himself, or who is what they call foreskin-friendly.
Our second son, we left with his foreskin. He has thanked us several times.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

I agree with tommy124. A three-year-old should not be encouraged to retract his foreskin and no one should attempt to do it for him. I did not retract my foreskin until I was in my teenage years and I never had an infection.

To the original poster: When I started retracting my foreskin, I was like you. It was easy to do while flaccid, but it was tight when my penis was erect. It became loose with constant "practice", particularly with masturbation. When the foreskin is retracted with an erection, the frenulum is tight and very very sensitive (in a pleasurable way). Use the stretching exercises suggested by tommy124 and masturbate with your fist by gently moving the skin back and forth as much as you can. Lubrication might help.

Loosening the foreskin will take time but you won't be sorry.

Closed Thread