It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
(male)

progressivechan HB User
Penis Head Redness/Skin Peeling

Hi all.

I had been diagnosed with chlamydia 3 weeks ago and after receiving treatment for more than 1 week (10 days worth of doxycycline), the symptoms disappeared and I do not feel any burning sensation from pee`ing anymore.

Problem is, when I pull back my foreskin (i'm not circumsized) and when it lands right behind the entire head, I can see redness (lines of it like skin peeling off) towards the bottom half of the penis head region.

It has been on for about 4 - 5 days and hasn't showed signs of recovering, i've applied some anti-fungal cream to prevent the risk of having yeast infection as I had a course of anti-biotics. But the problem still persist.

Next thing I knew, the skin on the foreskin itself (lower part of foreskin where it roughly lands at the end of the head) has like "dead" or thick skins lying around it. It could be from the foreskin itself; from peeling off due to friction or the course of anti-biotics. Or it can also be from the lower region of the head where it peeled off due to yeast infection and stay there.

I pull back my foreskin ever since I was diagnosed with chlamydia to wash my head and foreskin (back) region. I've also been applying the anti-fungal cream prescribed by my doctor whenever I can but it isn't helping. Can anyone tell me what seems to be the problem?

Picture (Warning: Enter for your own discretion): [DELETED]

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
progressivechan

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-30-2010 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Posting links to images is against the board rules.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
(male)

progressivechan HB User
Re: Penis Head Redness/Skin Peeling

Sorry Mods, didn't know it was against the board rules.

Can anyone advise on my situation?

Old 02-06-2010, 08:12 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Penis Head Redness/Skin Peeling

it sounds like a classic yeast infection. they are most common after antibiotics. why it is not responding to the antifungal, I have no idea. perhaps you need a different antifungal.
it needs to be treated. if it is yeast, left untreated, it causes scarring, which can lead to inability to retract the foreskin.
you need to see a dermatologist, to determine exactly what is going on.
they are often better at skin problems on the penis, than urologists.

Closed Thread