It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
(male)

BrandonA HB User
Penis Enlargement Injury?

Hey guys, just a quick question.

For about a month now I have been feeling a constant sensation, not an urge, to urinate. It's as though there is urine left in my penis (even thought there is not), but my bladder is empty. Slight pain, but the pain isn't anything that is life ruining.

Is it possible that this is a symptom of incorrectly doing the stretching, or "jelqing" exercise? I did forget to do the recommended warm-up, so I am not sure.

Thank you guys so much in advance.

Old 03-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
(male)

bludragon HB User
Re: Penis Enlargement Injury?

Yes, stretching your penis will cause some discomfort in your urethra. You will feel like there is urine in your urethra, and you may feel like that from now on because of the unnatural stretching you are trying to do. Question is, how long of you been "jelqing" exercises and is it working? If you just began, then you may want to decide if the stretching is worth the feeling inside your penis and you may feel that for the rest of your life, if you keep stretching your penis. On the other hand, if you have been doing the exercises for a while and IF it is working for you... then you will have to decide if you want to keep it up and probably feel that urine sensation inside your penis all the time, or you may want to stop and see if the feeling goes away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
(male)

BrandonA HB User

Bludragon,

That was the one and only time I tried it, because the next morning this feeling started to begin. Does that seem right?

Old 03-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
(male)

BrandonA HB User

Sorry guys, but I gotta bump this.

Closed Thread