It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
(male)

stevie444 HB User
Extreme sex urges

Does anyone know if there is anything I can take that might calm my sexual urges down (from a health food shop for example). I masturbate a lot but I still get embarrassing erections at work. It does not help because there is a woman I desperately fancy, and she flirts with me a lot. Because of my senior position though it would not be appropriate for me to make a move. As a result when I see her I cannot stop my erection, and sometimes have to rush to the gents. I really am dying to have sex (been single for some time) to the extreme I am almost breathless when I see this woman.

Sometimes if I wake in the night to pee, I start going and about mid-stream I start getting hard and then I can't carry on! This happens rarely but when it does its agony as I haven't finished. Is this part of the sexual urge, I then have to masturbate to eventually be able to carry on.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Steve.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
(female)

seansgirl HB User
Re: Extreme sex urges

Hey it sounds like this woman likes you too, go for it and ask her, my boyfriend did me and we work ok, we work in the same establishment but different buildings granted but it can work, he is more senior to me but if you are not in the same office it doesnt matter so much.

Good luck in whatever you do with this woman.

x

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-30-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
(male)

stevie444 HB User

Since posting, I have started seeing this woman though it is not helping my sex urges because she lets us get so far then refuses to go any further, leaving me very hard!

I feel like I am experiencing sexual torture, my penis is solid and my balls feel like they will explode soon.

I am just praying she will give in and relieve me before I die.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
(male)

rbbb HB Userrbbb HB Userrbbb HB User

Stevie,

Well if she won't finish you off, you can just take matters into your own hands and do it yourself. Since she seems like she wants all the control you can take some back.
And no need to sneak off someplace private to finish. Right in front of her is fine I am sure and can be exciting for both. Works for me at times (no doubt I am a lot older than you (50s). It can be a lot more work for us oldies so sometimes is a necessity.

Good luck and report back.

Last edited by rbbb; 04-30-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
(female)

seansgirl HB User

When I am with my boyfriend and we are intimate there is no way I could push him away as I love him so much and cant keep my hands off him, maybe this woman you are seeing sounds either insecure or is just playing with you.

I do hope it works out though Stevie.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-01-2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Do not comment on board moderating. No posts have been deleted.

Old 05-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
(male)

sean43 HB User

Stevie, I think you need to play it cool for a while with this girl, maybe not stay with her for a while so as not to be tempted. Also finish yourself off in front of her, as for the sex urges, I know what you mean, its normal.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-02-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: These boards are for anonymous use only.

Closed Thread