It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
(male)

hyperakmos HB User
How much of a penis curve can a woman take?

I have a little concern (well more like confusion) over the shape of my penis and its effects. Mines curves downward by somewhere around 40 degrees or so I believe and was wondering if a woman's vagina for the most part can take a penis with that much of a curve without causing her the kind of discomfort that would make sex less pleasurable or even undesirable.

I was in a relationship a few years ago with someone but we didn't have too good of a communication in this area(biggest regret but now I know better). I did ask her once if my curve caused her pain in certain positions like missionary and she did say it hurt a little bit but I wasn't sure if it was cos we we're both new to having sex and she wasn't used to it yet in general or if it was cos of my shape. She never said anything about it except for the first couple times we started to have sex and when I asked her that one time. Although she was always very eager to have sex and never hesitated or complained of pain one bit whenever things started to go that direction.

Basically I'm just a little concerned if most woman's vagina isn't flexible enough to accommodate a penis with about a 40 degree curve and would cos most some major discomfort or pain. I haven't been sexually active in the past few years but if I decide to get into a relationship again the last thing I want to do is cause her pain during sex. Can anyone offer any insight on this?

My first post so forgive me if anything came out weird.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User
Re: How much of a penis curve can a woman take?

No worries. The vagina and the penis tend to both bend/stretch to fit the other. This should be no problem at all.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
(male)

hyperakmos HB User

Would the fact that (at least in my situation) the penis can be moved or "pointed" in different directions from its base even when erect make a difference or help make things a little better??

Old 05-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Your penis will mold to her vagina and go the way that it needs to go.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

at least 20% of guys are built like you.
if it didn't work, 20% of us wouldn't be here.

Closed Thread