It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
(male)

CoopBS HB User
Swollen, Sore Penis

I had a somewhat rough sex session with my female partner.

The day after having this session I notice my penish was swollen, sore, and reddish on the head.

It is swollen a litte on the head, and all the way around just under the head. Base of the penis is fine.

I have no spots, rashes, cuts etc (although i did have what I guess you could call a scrape caused by friction, but that has healed)

It is not itchy and it only sore if it is touched.

I did not feel any pain during the session, nor any pain when we had sex roughly 10 hours later in the shower (i felt sore later that night, probably 10 hours after that, and I notice the swelling the next day).

We did have unprotected sex, however my partner nor myself have any record of STDs.

I am circumcised.

Its been swollen for 2 days now and I have not had any sexual activities since I notice the swelling. Its a busy time for my at the moment and havent had a chance to see a docter, nor do I really want to. So i thought I would see how it progresses over the next few days.

Any idea what this might be? was it because I was too vigerious? How long do you expect the swelling to last for?

Any advice would be muchly appreciated. Thank You

Old 06-18-2010, 05:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Swollen, Sore Penis

They are made to take a bit of a beating. You should be fine soon.
You might want to think about being gentler in the future.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread