It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
(male)

goodman1986 HB User
Unhappy how far should foreskin go back?

I can pull the foreskin back and forth over the head when erect and when flaccid. but i can't pull it down any further. i cant even touch the head its so sensitive. so is the foreskin supposed to go down all the down the penis or just past the head. its attached to something blow the head and when i try to pull it down even more it hurts a bit and bends the penis when i pull it down further.is this normal. also how do i kill the sensitivity on the head .

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-21-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Please start a new thread to ask your own questions. Posts moved, reference to old thread deleted.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: how much does foreskin roll back during insertion

If it is attached anywhere except under the meatus (pee hole), then that is an adhesion.
This is where the head heals to the foreskin, and is typically because someone forced the foreskin back before it was ready, and scarring occurred. You can apply baby oil, and gently pull on an adhesion. If it doesn't come unattached in a week or so, see your doctor. The doctor can give you a local, slice it free with something shaped like an xacto blade, and then you have to apply petroleum jelly (vaseline) or baby oil, until it is healed, to keep the same thing from recurring.
The hypersensitivity is usually gone in 4-6 weeks. Exposing it when you urinate is a good idea. Think what would happen if your eyes never saw daylight, and then they did.
It just takes a while to adjust. Having a foreskin is a joyous thing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #3
(male)

goodman1986 HB User

Well its attaches to the bottom side just below the head. When its flaccid I can move the foreskin half way down the shaft but when it hard I can only get it past the head but not any farther. Will this cause a problem when I have sex because when I pull it down it kind of causes pain past the head

Old 06-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

That is your frenulum, a normal part of the penis, and not an adhesion.
It sounds like you have a short frenulum. They call this frenulum breve, if you want to do a web search. Sometimes it can be stretched, but you really need to be patient. The area is not the strongest part of a human body, it takes a long time to heal if you tear it, and it can bleed profusely. You may benefit from a prescription for betamethasone from your doctor, to help in the stretching. Alone, it does nothing, but when combined with stretching, it can make it easier.
Sex should be fine. It will only go back as far as it will go comfortably, and should cause no trouble for either of you.
If it does get to be a problem, there is an operation which can lengthen it, called a frenuloplasty. Basically, they make a Z shaped cut in the frenulum, and sew it back together, so it is longer. The success rate with them is high.
Don't fall for the operation which begins with a c. It's not needed, though I've had it suggested multiple times by doctors for the most minor of problems with the frenulum.
Never had a problem with it since.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
(male)

goodman1986 HB User

am jus afraid of breaking during sex

Old 06-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Then do your best to stretch it so that there's no chance.
I really don't think sex would be a problem, unless she was really dry.
You can take care of that with lots of foreplay and kisses, or lubrication, or both.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:08 PM   #7
(male)

goodman1986 HB User

wouldn't her vagina force my foreskin to go all the way back. or will it just go far as the frelumn allows it

Old 06-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

if she is reasonably wet, just go far as the frenulum allows it.
if not, then it could force the foreskin further back than it wanted to go.

Closed Thread