It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2010, 07:20 AM   #1
(male)

Ashmund HB User
Red bump on penis with pus.

Yesterday, I was going to the bathroom and noticed a small red bump on the side of my penis.

At once I was aware that there was a problem and that this wasn't just your conventional ingrown hair, I thought that maybe it was a mosquito bite because it showed up almost immediately as I had not noticed it about an hour before.

It doesn't seem to be growing, getting more sensitive, swelling, getting irriated, or anything to show that it's getting worse.

It hurts, bad, but only when I squeeze or put pressure on it, it'll sting for about 2 minutes and then it doesn't hurt anymore. I've continued to squeeze the pus and when I wipe it away with a paper tissue it almost seems yellow (but it's white when it comes out of the bump)

The bump had a white head, almost like a pimple.

The area around the bump is not irritated, so I'm not sure.

I am still a virgin, therefore any STD's are out of the question, I rubbed some polysporin onto the bump when I had squeezed out most of the pus and it seems to be helping, there has been hardly any pus coming out after I had applied the polysporin.

I'm not exactly sure what this could be, I'm not deathly concerned at the moment, just enough to check up and make sure it's not getting any worse.

Any ideas?

Old 07-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Red bump on penis with pus.

Squeezing it only opens you up to infection, in a place you don't want to be infected.
Time to see your doctor. It may be a cyst.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
(male)

Ashmund HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
Squeezing it only opens you up to infection, in a place you don't want to be infected.
Time to see your doctor. It may be a cyst.
It was already infected to begin with. (Hint being the pus)

I got rid of it now, it was the size of a BB pellet and hurt, bad, so I squeezed it, tons of pus and blood came out, got the polysporene and put a nice size of it on there.

Now it's basically gone. Over the past 3 days it slowly disappeared (this was after I popped it and put polysporene on it) and now it's barely even noticeable. It should be gone in the next day or two.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
(male)

Reaper56456 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashmund View Post
Yesterday, I was going to the bathroom and noticed a small red bump on the side of my penis.

At once I was aware that there was a problem and that this wasn't just your conventional ingrown hair, I thought that maybe it was a mosquito bite because it showed up almost immediately as I had not noticed it about an hour before.

It doesn't seem to be growing, getting more sensitive, swelling, getting irriated, or anything to show that it's getting worse.

It hurts, bad, but only when I squeeze or put pressure on it, it'll sting for about 2 minutes and then it doesn't hurt anymore. I've continued to squeeze the pus and when I wipe it away with a paper tissue it almost seems yellow (but it's white when it comes out of the bump)

The bump had a white head, almost like a pimple.

The area around the bump is not irritated, so I'm not sure.

I am still a virgin, therefore any STD's are out of the question, I rubbed some polysporin onto the bump when I had squeezed out most of the pus and it seems to be helping, there has been hardly any pus coming out after I had applied the polysporin.

I'm not exactly sure what this could be, I'm not deathly concerned at the moment, just enough to check up and make sure it's not getting any worse.

Any ideas?
I got that thing 2 i sqeezed puss out and a hole formed where the white head thing was on top of the bump but now its all red i put rubbing achol after i did that im worried and embrased to ask somone

Closed Thread