It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
(male)

cabble HB User
My sex drive is killing me & how can I stop it?

I masterbate every day & I can not stop. I want to be free of my sex drive

Old 08-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: My sex drive is killing me & how can I stop it?

I doubt seriously you really want to be totally free of your sex drive, it is far too good of a natural feeling to be completely free of.

First, since it seems you are asking how to be free of it totally, may I ask if it is bringing you some type of shame or embarrassment? Secondly, how old are you?

Many young men in their teens and 20's have extremely high sex drives. I don't think there is a way to dimish your drive naturally without taking something like an antidepressant. Many antidepressants will kill the sex drive completely.

Other than that the only way you can deal with it is to releive yourself through the natural act of physical sex or masturbation.

Last, do you feel your sex drive is normal or abnormal? Perhaps you are what is referred to as a nymphomaniac, a man (or woman) with an unusually high and uncontrolable sex drive.

Just give everyone a little more detail about yourself, age, health and sexual appetite, so we might can specifically direct you some good advice.

Luck.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
(male)

cabble HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairier yet.. View Post
I doubt seriously you really want to be totally free of your sex drive, it is far too good of a natural feeling to be completely free of.

First, since it seems you are asking how to be free of it totally, may I ask if it is bringing you some type of shame or embarrassment? Secondly, how old are you?

Many young men in their teens and 20's have extremely high sex drives. I don't think there is a way to dimish your drive naturally without taking something like an antidepressant. Many antidepressants will kill the sex drive completely.

Other than that the only way you can deal with it is to releive yourself through the natural act of physical sex or masturbation.

Last, do you feel your sex drive is normal or abnormal? Perhaps you are what is referred to as a nymphomaniac, a man (or woman) with an unusually high and uncontrolable sex drive.

Just give everyone a little more detail about yourself, age, health and sexual appetite, so we might can specifically direct you some good advice.

Luck.

-h
I am 60 yrs. & my Heath is normal. My sex drive is now stronger than ever before in my life. I have sex with my wife once a week & I masterbate twice a week, but I am still not satisfied. I feel shame when I masterbate , but I can't control myself. I am on an antidepressant which stops my sperm from comeing out, so I can never complete my sex fulfillment to myself. How can I manage myself in every day life when my sex drive is Hugh & my sperm won't release it's self?

Last edited by cabble; 08-01-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: I know my sex drive is above nomal & I am always frustrated due to the fact of no sprem coming out.

Old 08-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
(male)

cabble HB User
Unhappy Re: My sex drive is killing me & how can I stop it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabble View Post
I am 60 yrs. & my Heath is normal. My sex drive is now stronger than ever before in my life. I have sex with my wife once a week & I masterbate twice a week, but I am still not satisfied. I feel shame when I masterbate , but I can't control myself. I am on an antidepressant which stops my sperm from comeing out, so I can never complete my sex fulfillment to myself. How can I manage myself in every day life when my sex drive is Hugh & my sperm won't release it's self?

Old 08-02-2010, 07:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Wow.. that isn't all bad but sounds a bit unusual. To be 60 and be that overly sexually active (with the inability to release sperm), that's what I be most concerned about.

I can't tell you for sure, but I doubt it is the antidepressant that is not allowing you to release your sperm. Have you ever heard of backward ejaculation? There is such a condition.

On the other hand, it may not give you the full release you need, but you shouldn't feel shame because you masturbate. If you are as sexually stimulated as you say you need to keep trying to relieve your body.

What I'd do is talk to a good doctor right away. I don't think the antidepressant is causing the problem with not being able to ejaculate. By the way, some antidepressants like Wellbutrin will significantly increase your sex drive. Most antidepressants kill the sex drive though. See your doctor.

Best of luck.

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 08-02-2010 at 07:20 AM.

Closed Thread