It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2001, 03:06 PM   #1

Ja-Rule HB User
Teen issue

Hi! I am a 17 year old male and I am very hairy. I have a lot of hair around my penise and my butt. My question is at school I want to take a shower with the guys but I am afraid that someone will say something to me about all the hair I have. What should I do? Is it normal for guys my age to have that much hair and a rather large penise? Just wonderin! Also do any of you guys get an erection sometimes in public showers?
Thanks for your help, later

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2001, 04:36 PM   #2

GTA4 HB User
Re: Teen issue

hey whats going on man. I'm 18 and i also have a lot of hair in the locations that you menetioned. I've never really had to worry about showering at schools cause mine doesnt even have them but I can let you know that it is perfectly normal for guys to have a lot of hair at our age. Everyones different. I have found that the hair on the butt doesnt bother me at all but it is probally a wise idea to at least trim the pubic hair because girls tend to like it more. Hope that helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2001, 07:57 PM   #3

Ja-Rule HB User

Thanks GTA4. That really helps. If anyone else has any ideas please post em. Hey GTA4 can I have your e-mail addy becuase I have a few other questions that someone my age can help me with. Thanks

Old 11-30-2001, 05:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

All of us have hair and we get it at different ages. Perfectly normal to "worry" about the showers and size of penis etc. Remember that all the other guys are having the same question so don't really worry about it. Also, chances are noone will say anything to you about either issue...if they do, chances are they are jealous and just blow it off. As for the erection thing, yes unfortunately that does happen sometimes when we don't want it to. It's a sign of being a healthy young man and in that situation is NOTHING sexual, just the fact that your buddy is out of control. Take it easy, turn around and face the wall, have a towel to cover with or whatever...but ignore it or you'll draw more attention to it and that'll make it worse! Hope some of this helps!

Old 11-30-2001, 03:57 PM   #5
Unregistered

Yeah , one of my friends always had an *** that looked like a bear's and he would get picked on about it because the rest of his body was pretty hairless. Anyhow, if ya don't like it you can shave it, I've seen hundreds of guys that do that. It's no big deal though, unless you've got a rug on your back. And you're lucky if u got a big dick too .
Later>>>

Closed Thread