It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2002, 12:18 PM   #1

yezek6 HB User
two questions

the skin on my penis likes to rip open durring sex they look like stretch marks when healing.then it takes forever to heal thanks to the morning erections thats rips them back open.the question is will the skin ever adapt to this problem and fix itself?

the other thing is i have a sore testicle for 5 or more years and it hangs down farther in the sack the the other and i dont get the weak in the knees orgasm like i did when i was younger. does anyone no what this problem could be? i would like to have those long and intense orgasms again

thank you

Old 01-15-2002, 04:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: two questions

Sounds like you might need to be using some lubrication during sex to help ease the stress on your penis. Sometimes our ladies don't produce enough vaginal fluid to keep things flowing easily and the friction can cause some problems. You can also use a hand lotion (with aloe vera) to rub into your penis that may help heal it some. As to those long orgasms and such....all of us who are no longer as young as we once were would love to go back to that. Unfortunately, age has alot to do with changing that feeling too! Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2002, 12:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Do you bruise easily? Do the rips bleed? Does your skin tear easily else where? Are you very thin? Is your diet poor? Do you take vitamins or other supplements? Do you have other symptoms like fatigue, weight gain/loss, muscle weakness, dry skin or anything else?

Old 01-16-2002, 11:32 AM   #4
Inactive

mlgable HB User

Get in to the doc and get the testicle pain checked out. 5 years is way to long to ignore pain of any sort. Remember the earlier you seek treatment for any kind of a problem the easier it is to treat or correct it.

Old 01-16-2002, 07:45 PM   #5

bren29200 HB User

hi im a women, but I thought i would try and give some advice..
the sore testicle I think you should see a doctor... it may be somthing simple, but it would be worth it to find out what is causing it.

the rip I really dont know if this would work, but have you tried nu skin (im no sure if this is what the name is) its like super glue...I would but it on when you have a erection (sp?)...that way it wont rip back open.
I heard they use this in hospitals..ive uses it on a cut and it really does work. i actually used super glue it works the same. hope this helps.

Closed Thread