It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2000, 06:03 AM   #1

Jimbo HB User
Foreskin problems

Guys i need some help, My penis and testicles are ok, but when my penis is erect, the foreskin does not come all the way back, this is because a small part of my Foreskin, literly as thick as a bit of string, is attached to my Head. Has anyone got any ideas what i can do about this as i really want a normal penis, and because of this part of my foreskin being attached to my head it not normal. Please any help or idea's anyone has plz say as im in need of help.
Jimbo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2000, 09:59 AM   #2

TrickyDick HB User
Re: Foreskin problems

Hey...thats not a biggie, just go to your doc and have him snip it loose. It will take no time at all and can be done in his office. Of course the recovery period will take a lillle while but thats to be expected.
(this is from a conversation that I had with a friend a few years ago who had a simular problem) NOT my own personal experience.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2000, 07:02 PM   #3

happysteve HB User

It may be perfectly normal!

The foreskin does kind of attach to the base of the head of the penis. It's just a case of how much and how far it stretches down.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking? It can take time for things to end up in the right place - surgery should be considered as a last step if there is a real problem.

Believe me it took me years to even realise that my foreskin was supposed to retract from the head at all! A hot bath helps ease it back if its a bit tight. So much for the sex education I got at school!

Wow it's dificult trying to be accurate about these matter without visual stuff eh?

Old 12-21-2000, 07:07 PM   #4

happysteve HB User

One more thing:

What are you comparing your penis to? Because often we just decide in out brains how a normal penis should look, and the reality can be different. I know it sounds odd, but go and compare your penis to pictures of mens penises on the net.

Having read your post again I am sure you have a normal penis. Yes that thing as thin as a bit of string = Normal. Weird eh? Not what I was lead to believe by the school textbooks either! I tell you the number of hours spent by humans worrying about things they could have been reassured about in school, if it wasnt for censorship, is criminal. I spent 11 years worrying about penis issues, and the internet has solved them all in a matter of days! How I regret the worrying now.<p>[This message has been edited by happysteve (edited 12-21-2000).]

Old 12-26-2000, 05:41 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

As an uncut male also please listen up! What you are describing sounds like the frenulum which is supposed to be there. Leave it alone, don't cut it or forces the foreskin too much. It's not uncommon for us to have a tight foreskin...the solution is simple. Take warm (hot as you can stand) baths or showers and work at stretching the foreskin down over the head and down the shaft. It may take several months and some work but you WILL be able to stretch it so that it goes completely down and smooth (just like a cut penis does) IF after several months this has not helped then consider seeing your doc as this can be severe tightening (called Phimosis) that may require a small surgical cut. IN the mean time take it easy and work with your foreskin, sounds perfectly normal to me!

Old 12-27-2000, 07:32 PM   #6

somedude16 HB User

I have a little rope looking thing under my skin up near the head of my penis...sometimes i kind of rub it when i'm taking a shower and it goes away...but sometimes it doesn't and i can notice it if it is erect. it doesn't hurt or anyting just wanted to know what it was.. was this what he was talking about? I am circumsized.

Old 12-28-2000, 08:30 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Sometimes in the process of circumcision the Doc may not cut all the foreskin away or may not cut close enough. This will occasionally leave a bit of skin that is visible. Probably located just at the underside of the head of your penis, not a problem at all. Glad you asked!

Old 12-30-2000, 11:42 PM   #8

ChasK HB User

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimbo:
<B>Guys i need some help, My penis and testicles are ok, but when my penis is erect, the foreskin does not come all the way back, this is because a small part of my Foreskin, literly as thick as a bit of string, is attached to my Head. Has anyone got any ideas what i can do about this as i really want a normal penis, and because of this part of my foreskin being attached to my head it not normal. Please any help or idea's anyone has plz say as im in need of help.
Jimbo</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The string-like attachment from foreskin to penis head is called the frenulum and is below the penis head. For more details on the Web search under phimosis and John Erickson and see some photos made by him.

------------------
ChasK

Closed Thread