It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2001, 03:20 PM   #1

guy2326 HB User
sleeping naked

Does anyone out there sleep naked? I want to, but the problem is that I am afraid of having wet dreams. Please give your comments.

Old 11-17-2001, 05:03 PM   #2

the_old_soldier HB User
Re: sleeping naked

I have slept naked for years. As far as wet dreams,
you might try masterbating prior to go to bed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2001, 06:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

If you're sleeping alone (or not!) Why worry about wet dreams...just clean the sheets in the morning. I don't sleep nude often, but love it when I do!

Old 11-18-2001, 08:07 AM   #4

Freaky HB User

Hey,Guy:
I sleep naked all the time usually wake up with a hard on every morning. I've been sleeping naked ever since I moved out of Mom and Dad's house. Now if I still lived at home...I'd be afraid of wet stains on the sheets if Mom's doing the laundry.

If you're on your own...got for it!
~Freaky

Old 11-18-2001, 08:54 PM   #5

gwle HB User

JUST DO IT!!!!! Naked or not, a wet dream will soak the sheets anyways. Does anyone else like to walk around the house(when no one else is around or only have a signifcant partner there) in the nude? I love it! I even go out in my backyard naked sometimes! teehee!

Old 11-21-2001, 03:03 AM   #6
(male)

micro HB User

I sleep naked all the time. And yes, I have had a couple of wet dreams while sleeping nude. Not a big deal to me. Like others said, clean up the mess. I do admit though, when I've had a wet dream, I also felt great the next day. Almost like a booster shot to get going during the day.

Old 11-21-2001, 09:02 PM   #7

Jim M HB User

I'm 47 and have been sleeping naked since I was a kid. Yup, that means I was living with my parents at the time. Aside from the sheets and whatever other covers are on the bed, I hate the feel of any clothing on me when I sleep. It gathers and twists and I feel like i'm being strangled. It's just plain more comfortable. And although I enjoy a nudist lifestyle as much as possible, I wasn't raised in a nudist family so I didn't walk around the house that way when I lived with my parents.
The bottom line is, if you are more comfortable sleeping nude, then thats what you should do and enjoy it.

Old 11-24-2001, 04:48 PM   #8

ryderfan1 HB User

I thought this board was supposed to to be of some medical use. This is the inane type question that should not even be asked. Who are you worried about with your wet dream. If it is your wife/gf, then you should explain, and they should understand. If you are alone, then who cares.

Old 11-25-2001, 11:26 AM   #9

BBR HB User

I think this is a perfectly legitimate question to ask. If guys want to sleep naked but are concerned about wet dreams, which do deal with sexual aspects, why not ask the question. Just my opinion. For those of you that posted and said you slept nude even when you lived with your parents, how did you do it without them knowing or walking in on you?

Old 11-25-2001, 12:29 PM   #10
(male)

college_dude HB User

I have on occasion slept nude while living with my parents. For the most part they did not come in my room while I was sleeping. Usually the covers were pulled up anyway so they would not have known.

Now, I usually wear Umbros to sleep, because I love the silky feel of the nylon against my skin. I always wake up hard!

The worst time was once when I was a teen went to stay with my grandmother, and I had a wet dream. I totally soaked my boxers, and the sheets. I was afraid she was going to come in and find out.

Old 11-26-2001, 03:31 PM   #11
Unregistered

Yeah, I thought this board was for asking any male sexual questions. As for me, I have never had many wet dreams in my life. I only remember 3 or 4. I'm 28 and those were probably when I was 14 or 15. I guess the fact that I jerked off so much during the day kept me from too much stuff at night.
I love sleeping naked, and even when I did it at my parents' house, they never walked in and saw anything, I always at least kept a sheet over my bottom half.
Wouldn't worry too much about stainin those sheets unless you're a constant wet dreamer.
later

Old 12-12-2001, 12:38 PM   #12

Babernethy HB User

I wear a t-shirt during the summer, and a sweat shirt during the winter...nothing else. My wife usually wears only the top of her PJs (she bought me a pair and I nicely said I would never use them)...she took them back and got me a hammer...Now that I can use!
I have friends who sleep 'raw' and others who wear full coverings...it is totally up to the individual. If you don't want to wear anything, then don't!
B

Old 12-19-2001, 01:20 PM   #13

syfax HB User

i rarely have wet dreams. is there neway of increasing the chance of having 1? thanks

Old 12-19-2001, 01:46 PM   #14

syfax HB User

hi
my problem seems to be the opposite of most of these ppl. I don't get enough. Infact i only ever had 1. Is there neway of being likely to have 1. I've been told they feel really good. thanks

Old 12-19-2001, 03:18 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Trying to "have" a wet dream is often more frustrating than having one! I've had only 2 in my life, both when I was in my 20's. My experiences were OK, I don't remember dreaming anything sexual, just waking up with underwear full of semen and going, "damn, what did I miss?" You can try laying off of masturbation or sexual stuff for a few days or a period of time, sometimes that will cause one to happen.....but don't get frustrated in the process. Nature just has to do things it's way!

Closed Thread