It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2001, 10:19 PM   #1

dylon8000 HB User
Does Masturbation make you tired?

Okay... I don't just get sleepy immediately after I masturbate, I actually feel more tired like the whole next day if I don't get a good nights sleep.

Or to put it more clearly, unless I have time to sleep sleep sleep (like 9 hours instead of 6-7 I guess), I will feel more tired in general if I jack off every single day.

I also noticed that if I jack off without being aroused I feel more tired... ie. it's harder on the body.

Does anyone else notice this? I think I do a lot better when I listen to my body and see if I feel I need to masturbate. Or usually wait a day or two in between.

I don't know if it's different with sex cause I haven't gotten laid much.... Is this just ME? Anyone care to comment on the above?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2001, 11:16 PM   #2
Inactive

Alchemist HB User
Re: Does Masturbation make you tired?

I masterbate almost every night, unless I'm up late (like midnight, then I just go to bed). But, come to think of it, I AM tired a lot during the day, however when I've been up late (and NOT masterbated) I generally feel alright.

The thought hadn't really crossed my mind until I read your post. There may be some sort of truth in it.

As for having sex, I'm still a virgin so I'd have no idea. << is it any wonder that I masterbate almost every night :-) >>

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2001, 03:11 PM   #3

Johnniboyy HB User

Usually a jack-off will get me going. It starts the blood pumping and afterwards I feel more focused because I'm not focused on sex any more.

And what is the point in masturbating when you're not aroused? In that case I can imagine it would be a tiring excercise.

Old 03-18-2001, 01:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Masturbation is a relaxing, often draining thing, depending on your technique, time taken in pleasure etc. I never noticed the "next day" tired thing and believe me I've done some masturbating in my lifetime. I do notice that it is easier to sleep, relax and calm down afterward. As to the sexual intercourse piece....it too is very relaxing and can be tiring depending again on how long, technique, level of "work" and basically how much one "puts into it." So, just like other stuff, I think we're all different here so it'll be difficult to judge one of us by the other. Nothing to worry about, enjoy yourself and be safe!

Closed Thread