It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2001, 11:51 AM   #1

kevyd3 HB User
penis enlarging

has anyone bought one of those penis enlarging things off those sites? how does it work? i just don't wanna commit to buying it.

Old 05-28-2001, 09:29 AM   #2

kissthesky HB User
Re: penis enlarging

I regretibly tried one of these sites. It took me 2 months to realize that this is one of the biggest scams on the interenet. Law enforcement is scant on the web so these guys are free to promote this lie. What they fail to tell you is the erectile difficulty that you will experience while doing these exercises. After stopping a month ago, I still am not 100%. And I had absolutely no gain after 2 months. Any urologist, andrologist, or sexologist will tell you that this doesn't work and may be risky. These sites cannot refer you to any legitimate research on the subject. These programs will give you alot of info on erectile disfunction, kegal exercises, herbs that promote blood flow to genitals, etc. All of this info you can get in any anatomy and physiology book or free on the web. The actual info about the supposed enlarging exercises may take at most two pages. This is what you will pay $40.00 for. The one I used was penisimprovement.com. The guy claims to be a doctor yet I have been unsuccessful in looking him up. He shows a video of a supposed client of his demonstrating the exercise. This guy is enormous. I have since seen this guy on several other sites claiming him. It was the exact same vidio. As for the money back guarantee, after you purchase the program there will be stipulations to the guarantee such as sending a photo of your genitals with your name and address. I received my program a week and a half after purchase and these pictures and other info had to be sent by 2 weeks after purchase to be elligible for money back. I also had to purchase alot of supplements from a specific manufactuer and send the receipts. In no way would I have received those items which had to be shipped to me in the 3 days I had left to get the receipts and mail in the info. This is a scam and you will only see these adds on the internet until the internet is better regulated. Your natural size is fine and just be happy that it functions. I am still trying to get mine back functioning normally.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread