It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2001, 03:29 AM   #1
Inactive

BadBoy13 HB User
Help - Erection Problem

I am 23 years old and still a virgin, in the past I use to masterbate regulary but recenty I have met a girl who I like and she likes me. The problem though is that everytime I hear her voice on the phone or think of her and sometimes when I see her, I get an erection and sometimes a bit of precum. At the moment I have managed to hide it but this could become embarassing in especially when we want to do anything like just kiss etc. Is there anyway to control it?

Old 10-28-2001, 04:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Help - Erection Problem

Not really, that is the reaction our bodies have to certain stimulii.....it's a sign that you are a healthy male, in your sexual prime! Try wearing dark colored clothing..that'll hide the precum if it makes it through the underwear!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2001, 09:47 AM   #3

DivineO HB User

Badboy, you stated that in the past you used to masturbate regularly, have you stopped masturbating regularly? This could account, in part, for your strong reaction to her. You might experiment with taking the edge off before seeing her. Give it a shot (pun intended) and see if that helps.

Don't be embarassed about your erection when kissing her, etc. There is no more sincere compliment a man can pay to a woman's sexual attractiveness than an erection. I'm seeing a guy who gets hard every time I kiss him, and I think that's great.

However, if the young lady is not comfortable with being aware that you have an erection, it may be because the long held tradition has been that if a woman gets a man excited, it's her 'fault', and that she's 'responsible' for giving him some form of release-it's a time-honored method for pressuring the unwilling into sex prematurely. So, make sure she's aware that you aren't going to expect sex just because you are aroused.

Old 11-02-2001, 09:17 PM   #4
Inactive

focus HB User

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lance2:
<B> Try wearing dark colored clothing..that'll hide the precum if it makes it through the underwear!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if you do your own laundry though! I find that my precum dries white, and is very noticeable as a crusty white stain in dark colored underwear. It looks more like a *** stain than *** itself!

Closed Thread