It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2002, 12:14 AM   #1

Jsmith HB User
Cunnulingus (Female Oral Sex)

Hey guys, sorry to invade on the testosterone party.. but I've got a serious question to ask to every male out there.
I'm a young female, and my boyfriend is anxious to perform oral sex on me. However, my vaginal discharge is QUITE bitter. I mean very sour. I don't want to send him running for the hills thinking I'm dirty or something because I don't taste like candy.
Has any guy ever performed oral sex on a girl, and noticed that the secretions were quite sour?
Any insights would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2002, 11:01 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User
Re: Cunnulingus (Female Oral Sex)

Sure, my wife varies. Sometimes the taste is pleasant and occasionally she is somewhat bitter (not sour tough). I think it all has to do with the foods you eat and possibly the time of the month (menstrual cycle). Some foods definitely can create more bitter secretions and I'm sure others can list what they are.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2002, 03:01 PM   #3

joe perry HB User

dooh !
i once tried it and had to vomit.
the juice got into my nose. it was so bad,
i couldn't eat for 2 days and this smell just
did not want 2 go away...really bad !

your bf can use dams !

Old 01-30-2002, 04:41 PM   #4

wearesiamese HB User

Well, dude, with an attitude like that, I can't imagine you'll be getting many BJ's in the near future. Just remember... it isn't exactly like havin' a bratwurst at the football game for us ladies, either!!

Old 02-03-2002, 08:43 PM   #5
(female)

Misty*Miss HB User

um well, im a girl and as ive heard (in magazines...)
they said dat the taste of female's vaginal discharge depends on our alimentation as for the male(sperm), i think u should watch a lilbit about wat u eat and water always there to help....drink more!
as for me me bf said dat i taste salty but its not big deal...as long as u clean urself before he does dat to u and i think dat every woman is different, sweet, salty, sour...!!!
dont be too worry...hunnie!

Old 02-03-2002, 10:39 PM   #6
Inactive

aveggieboy HB User

to me... once the passion takes over - odor etc.. matters not... just let that love flow & and let nature takes its course.

Old 02-04-2002, 02:34 AM   #7
(female)

lascot HB User

try pineapple juice. drink it every day. a serving or two.

PS...
this is also nice to aid w/ male fluids. :~

Old 02-21-2002, 06:34 PM   #8

yarbles HB User

I've heard that Pinapple juice does sweetens it for a man, but it may be worth a try for a woman.

The easiest thing I recommend is simply taking a bath or shower before sex. Concentrate on cleaning out that area.

Good luck.<p>[This message has been edited by yarbles (edited 02-22-2002).]

Old 02-23-2002, 06:39 AM   #9

BigGuy HB User

clean is good - but soap isn't necessarily a great thing to be tasting either!

personally I prefer a woman's natural taste to a mouthful of soap...

the few woman I have been with have all tasted very different - but all very good! I wouldn't be surprised if your b/f is happy as can be down there...

if it is a problem then "chocolate body frosting" or whipped cream or ??? is always fun!

Old 02-28-2002, 06:18 AM   #10

vivthespiv HB User

I'm a GREAT lover of oral sex and I can only reiterate what others have said in that the time of the month does, I think, affect the taste of the woman's fluids but only at the beginning. I wouldnt think of sharing such an intimate act with any woman who didnt shower or bathe immediately before so i have never attempted it on an unclean woman. Usually I start licking the outer lips, moistening them with my own saliva, and only when they are juicy do i venture further in. Once I'm into licking on the **** I can tell whether it's a bitter or sweet time of the month and I don't go further in if it aint too sweet. I can usually give my partner 5 to ten climaxes, whenupon she will flood my face, before she asks me to stop and once she has climaxed the once she don't taste bitter no more.
I just accept it as being part of her really, just as she accepts me as me

Old 03-01-2002, 09:55 PM   #11

Molly M HB User

5 to 10 climaxes! Wow. That's pretty impressive.

------------------
Molly H.

Closed Thread