It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2002, 01:03 PM   #1
(male)

some20 HB User
handphone radiation effect

i have one question:

is there any effect on anypart of my body when i handling my handphone??
i carry my handphone in my pants everytime..is there any effect on whichever part around it especially, you know what right??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2002, 05:24 AM   #2
(male)

some20 HB User
Re: handphone radiation effect

but I heard that the radiation is bad for body cells -like brain cells, ears.. and in my understanding, sperm also one kind of cells, don't they??
that's why i'm asking if there any effect to my sexual thing if i carrying handphone in my pants..

(Sorry, the previous reply was removed due to the website listed in the member's profile.)<p>[This message has been edited by moderator1 (edited 02-04-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2002, 09:02 AM   #3

Babernethy HB User

There have been many studies regarding cell phones and the radiation that they put off. I don't think you have to worry about it when it is just in your pocket, the radiation is apparent only when it is receiving a call.
At that time there is a signal emenating from the unit...and there is a tiny bit of radiation apparent.
I have one for emergency use...and have noticed that if I use it for more than 3 minutes, I get an ear ache. I have heard this is a common occurance with people like myself who have an inner ear imbalance. We are great receptacles for changes in the weather, atmospheric radiation and radio signals!
B

Old 02-16-2002, 09:24 AM   #4
(male)

some20 HB User

whoaa.. is that bad??? i'm sorry.. i never heard about people get sick when using handphone just for 3 minutes???
u seems like expert in radiation thing.. thanks alot babernethy.. :-)

Old 02-16-2002, 05:37 PM   #5

foosballfan HB User

Hey man, one thing I've noticed with my cell phone is that it gets really warm , almost hot when I use it sometimes. I am a little worried about what long term use of cell phones can do to you, since they have only been in widespread use for a few years. I generally only use mine for semi-emergency type things, like when I don't have a regular phone to use or it's long distance. That, and it costs too much to use all the time. So yeah I guess I'm kinda wary about them too. I keep mine in my pocket when not using it usually so I hope it doesn't kill my testicles, which I don't think will happen because radiation usually only emits when it's making a call.

Closed Thread